What was the point?

what was the point?

Attached: p173259_p_v13_au.jpg (2160x2880, 782.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BgVfjXA_QY0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Legs and feet of attractive girls, and femdom/role reversal

save the cheerleader, save the world

What goes around comes around on wheels

to make a horror movie. Those women talking at the table was a nightmare

Attached: ro8rfvk0vj951[1].png (1920x809, 1.11M)

kino

lmao
the cut extended bar scene is the only redeemable thing about that movie other than the first crash kill

There was no point. I saw it in cinemas and it had two good scenes pretty much. If I rewatch it I might appreciate some things more maybe but it's one of his least interesting films.

woman turn into paste in car
me haha

woman pow pow car man
me ooooh
thanks tarantula cappuccino

muhxploitation grindhouse revivalerino
nah but seriously, i don't understand the hate this film gets

making his best movie.

Kim might just be the one based black girl. Abernathy was a cunt mutt, true to form.
Lee is a literal coalburner.
Zoe Bell a CUTE !!

It was unironic dialogue/foot/women/sex kinography

youtube.com/watch?v=BgVfjXA_QY0
This is what the movie was meant to look and feel like (even sound like) but Tarantino shat the bed and pumped out some mediocre shit.

only thing i remember was bitches yapping the entire time

Cars are cool (they are)

Tarantino's working through resentment at feeling old, unattractive, and rejected by women despite having become one of the most respected filmmakers in the world. This was pre meeting his current wife and mother of his children, and he wrote a movie for the woman whose career he single handedly created knowing full well she would reject him after and write her murdering his self insert into. It's an extremely personal movie about a very specific personal frustration, and people who don't get Tarantino, are, as always, fucking morons

It was coming off the back of a bunch of successful dare I say normie movies that he’d done, people went to watch it because popular director, then they got… This.

Yeah Tarantino isn’t that great.

It's just not a very good film. Rather low quality.

cars > blabbermouths