What are some more niche historical events and figures that need a new kino treatment?

What are some more niche historical events and figures that need a new kino treatment?
For me, its the trial Gilles de Rais, accused serial killer and army leader under Joan of Arc.

Attached: 740full-gilles-de-rais.jpg (740x1194, 119.26K)

The bits of the Hundred Years' War that aren't Joan of Arc or Agincourt

I want to know more.

i dont care about anything before 1998

The last true king of England.

Attached: 6391A5F0-A68C-453C-BDCA-B720CE340C8D.jpg (317x612, 68.89K)

Anabasis, Xenophon.

Dude supposedly raped and killed a few hundred kids in France back in the 15th century.

>Rais' bodyguard Étienne Corrillaut, known as Poitou, was an accomplice in many of the crimes and testified that his master stripped the child naked and hung him with ropes from a hook to prevent him from crying out, then masturbated upon the child's belly or thighs. If the victim was a boy he would touch his genitals (particularly testicles) and buttocks. Taking the victim down, Rais comforted the child and assured him he only wanted to play with him. Rais then either killed the child himself or had the child killed by his cousin Gilles de Sillé, Poitou or another bodyguard called Henriet.[33] The victims were killed by decapitation, cutting of their throats, dismemberment, or breaking of their necks with a stick. A short, thick, double-edged sword called a braquemard was kept at hand for the murders.[33] Poitou further testified that Rais sometimes abused the victims (whether boys or girls) before wounding them and at other times after the victim had been slashed in the throat or decapitated. According to Poitou, Rais disdained the victims' sexual organs, and through engaging in sodomy with the child, had taken "infinitely more pleasure in debauching himself in this manner ... than in using their natural orifice, in the normal manner."[33]

>In his own confession, Gilles testified that “when the said children were dead, he kissed them and those who had the most handsome limbs and heads he held up to admire them, and had their bodies cruelly cut open and took delight at the sight of their inner organs; and very often when the children were dying he sat on their stomachs and took pleasure in seeing them die and laughed”.[34]

my man Heraclius calling a jihad on the Persians

Attached: 1642540580316.jpg (602x676, 94.84K)

He was accused of being a pedo and killing hundreds of children while fucking them, also of being a sorcerer and satanist. Personally I think it's mostly if not all made up because people wanted his land and money, similar to how the templars were accused of human sacrifice and devil worship because the french king wanted their wealth

He hung out with Jean d´Arc and probably fucked her, then he retired in his castle in Britanny and apparently there he built a BDSM rape dungeon where he BTK´d dozens of boys.
Although I believe that was bullshit slander against a French hero by nobody other than the eternal Anglo.

you posted the wrong pic there king

Attached: James_II_by_Peter_Lely.jpg (1313x1640, 897.69K)

Attached: 71KZJMXtXkL.jpg (756x1165, 146.31K)

The interesting twist is he was wasting his fortune putting on plays and performances. He owned a lot of land, which his family and other nobles wanted. All these people testified against him. Very isn't a lot on Bluebeard in English besides Batailles book and Huysman.
A great movie with a similar plot would be The Devils about Father Garnier the devils of Loudon

But Joan had her hymen checked at her trial

I had a dream where I adapted this into a movie, it was about me adapting it and about Huymans writing it.

Did they check her stretched out asshole?

A biopic about Szilvester Martuska and his service in WWII as an explosives expert.

>j*ck

Giordono Bruno would be kino.
One of the various medieval Christian Sects that turned in weird orgiastic cults and communes. There were so many bizarre ones including one in Germany that took over a town and was sieged.

Yeah I can see people intentionally making that shit up to get his land. Then again I could also believe he did all that shit too. Thing is, I dunno how you get away with that many murders back then without people noticing and getting pissed. I get that he fucked up with a cleric and the church spending their time to investigate. But I can also see the church going full jew and making things up to get the land. I dunno. Tough call. I'm willing to bet he did that shit a couple times and everything else is greatly exaggerated. There's no way your boys sit back and let you indulge that much. Come on.

It seems like a fantasy that a peasant would have about an eccentric noble.

Giordano Bruno is better left alone because midwits like to imagine he was some kind of "PERSECUTED BY RELIGION FOR THE SAKE OF SCIENCE" fedora shit. In reality he was a schizo who was doing occultism and invoking pagan gods and shit.

kek

This dude

Attached: image0-2.jpg (743x1320, 71.04K)

I'll take anything that's not anglo/french history or WW2 at this point.

What matters is the Art of Memory, it should be pure schizo shit

>nobody could be THAT mean!!

You guys are sheltered