So who will play them in The Crown?

So who will play them in The Crown?

Attached: 9754332912.jpg (1200x795, 153.25K)

Joe Pantoliano as William

How about you stop sucking literal billionaires' cocks, faggot

kids are kinda fugly

Yeah they got all the worst traits of their parents
None of them even have blue eyes which is remarkable

Attached: 1627046705937.jpg (657x342, 51.84K)

Kate Winslet as Kate

bump

Enjoy that hair while it lasts, kid

Attached: A99B84C4-9EAB-406A-A7D2-606E4DD6E177.jpg (1170x1508, 358.85K)

God I can't imagine how depressing it must be to have a balding dad. Just every time you see him it's like the Clippers of Damocles hanging over your head

bruce willis and viola davis

There is still a chance baldness will skip George

Wait, if that kid has legit brown eyes then he's 100% not William's.
Two brown eyed people can have a blue eyed kid but not the reverse.

why does he keep it like that when he could get the best hair implants money can buy

It’s cruel they haven’t found a cure for baldness yet.

Other way around, blue eyes are recessive ones, not dominant. Blue + Not Blue will most often produce Not Blue

They actually have and it's relatively cheap you just have to start taking it early and hope you can still get a boner while on it

the ordinary brit used to look down on vanity hence the teeth meme. its changed a lot these days we have our fair shair of orange goblins in the media now

Attached: PAY-MAIN-Chloe-Ferry.jpg (615x409, 60.68K)

Baka

Just depends on when it hits. late 40's or early 50's, eh who cares. I started balding in early 20's though lol. After a while just said fuck it and buzzed off and just went bald + beard look. My dad still hasn't let go though, he uses that spray on filler shit lol.

Is Mirren gonna reprise her role as old Queen? I have not watched this show since s2 years ago but they now have a definative end in sight - take it up to 2022 with the Queen dying an episode or two after Philip does.

Kate Middleton does not have brown eyes, she has blue-green eyes, and light eyes being recessive is why what I said is true.

Two brown eyed people can each carry the gene for blue eyes, and have a kid who inherits blue eyes from both of them, but two people with light eyes having a brown eyed kid is not possible (short of new mutations)

Better to be bald than Joe ‘Plugs’ Biden.