They already race-swapped a fish guy and nobody gave a shit. Why is this different?

They already race-swapped a fish guy and nobody gave a shit. Why is this different?

Attached: 1608374804.jpg (1280x1393, 413.19K)

I gave a shit and I still give a shit.
Ezra is also a fag and sucks.
Gal Gadot is a kike and sucks.
The nigger who played Cyborg was also shit.
The only good casting was Ben who happens to be the one white guy.
That really says a lot about casting, doesn't it.
Keep your nigger Ariel.

It’s 2022

Henry is a White man.

It just worked.
They made him a Maori or whatever and they're who mythology is water shit.
And the character is half white in the movies too.

That movie flopped IIRC so apparently people did give a shit. The difference is that Ariel is a way more beloved character than Aquaman ever was. For many millennials, myself included, Ariel was our first waifu.

>That movie flopped IIRC
It made over a billion dollars

Aquaman is from goyslop.
The Little Mermaid is from goykino.

Because it makes sense and mamoa fits it well and he does look white and is part white

Because Mamoa looks like a badass. The live action Ariel is a downgrade in every possible way. Some shit mole on her face, a scar and fetal alcohol syndrome looking eyes. Simply awful

People don't care about Aquaman.

Blonde males in media aren't going completely extinct

Attached: red head recast.jpg (640x4135, 629.28K)

Damn, you're right. No shit. Okay, I guess nobody cared then. Makes sense since Mamoa is close to the idea of the character and it's capeshit anyway so probably less near and dear to people's hearts than a 200 year old story set in a specific time and place.

Because Snyder made it his own in a unique way by incorporating Polynesian aspects into Arthur Curry's backstory, which actually makes sense.

The Ariel swap is literally just
>"WHAT IF THE LITTLE MERMAID BUT...LE BLACK!"

Attached: file.png (555x611, 863.96K)

He’s handsome
She’s ugly

Weren't momoa's birth parents white as fuck in aquaman? Did it ever explain why a blonde mermaid and some generic white guy gave birth to a somoan?

woman love momoa
no one knows who this black chick is

His father was Boba Fett.

His father was Temeura Morrison. You're clearly a pleb so I'll just say Boba Fett

Decent actor

Next up

Attached: 93D0D824-3550-4CE2-B000-36598FF37DCA.jpg (1170x946, 151.72K)

Jason pretending to not be white is the biggest cope in years

it was stupid, but at least hawaiians are typically associated with the oceans, niggers can't swim.