What do you say?

What do you say?

Attached: spaghetti.jpg (629x629, 82.97K)

Would give her the D

>A boy?

Attached: ss.jpg (1920x962, 239.76K)

i start screeching like a swarm of cicadas and urinate and defecate in my pants

She... she monke

>*schlop schlop schlop grrrmphgrl schlop schlop*

>I can show you my memes... if you dare

She has Chris Hemsworth eyes.

Attached: Chris-Hemsworth-1-1200x900.jpg (1200x900, 80.7K)

>how do you look both 15 and 30 at the same time? Also, monke?

She doesn't look anything close to 30.

Sit on my face so that i can get my weekly source of probiotics out of your pussy juices

So apparently my little Finnfu is in only about 5 of the first episodes?
I'm dropping this shit right now. She was the main reason I was watching this show.

Princess I have levelled all jobs except DRK and FSH, come live with me in my smol Carbuncle house in Ishgard and you will want for nothing

>not levelled the best tank class in the game
outed as casual furry roleplayer, sorry, but the raider gets the girl

I'd probably say that I've been cheating on her with someone who's hotter and more "feminine" than her. I want her to know that I enjoy every second of that affair and I'm don't regret any of that. after that I want to see her being upset, I want to talk one look at her and being able to understand everything that's going on inside her head.
I want her to be insecure, jealous, sad and mad at the same time, She could've order someone to execute me in front of her face right at that very moment but both me and her know damn well she's too weak for that.
before I left the scene, I'd go up to her and give her a kiss on her forehead and hugging her from above with one hand from the same time.

Lastly, after that I'd love to do something more bold, I'll fuck another girl in front of her face and on her bed. I want her to know that I don't care whether she caught me or not because I just want her to watch me with another woman that's much more feminine and fertile than she'll ever be, I want her to be a vonyeur. a cuck queen.

Attached: 739ca4d4cb4a6165c0109092ddc5feff.jpg (2736x3648, 1.72M)

I can't possibly being the only person on this entire board that want to cuck a woman.
That's thing is the whole new level of domination and if you think a male cuck is already pathetic, being a woman and also a cuck is definitely more pathetic.

Attached: 1653137560588.jpg (1460x1071, 181.57K)

Is she the rarest case of

>Before we do this, can you do me a little favour? Just look directly at me and don't turn your head to the side nor to any other angle exept direct frontal projection.

?

I'm pretty sure a lot of men cheat.

Of course a lot of men cheat, and also a lot of women but I'm not talking about just the idea of cheating, I'm talking about the idea of owning someone.

Imagine you're being a peasant or someone whose rank isn't high in a fantasy/medieval setting. and let's say you're able to win a heart of a young and cute daughter of a powerful king and if her father pass away, she's next in the line. she will inherit all of the power, the kind of power that's simply too much for a person to control.

and me, being someone of lower level, I'd love to cheat on her with someone else who's simply much more hotter and sexier while she's just a cute woman, she isn't someone who you would describe as a "fertile" woman.

just imagine for a second.

Attached: 1662382776422531.jpg (1439x1768, 860.81K)

Why does Storm End looks like a shithole ?

Attached: Robert fucking Baratheon.jpg (1024x576, 326.49K)