The Last Samurai was.... a white guy!

The Last Samurai was.... a white guy!

Racist garbage like this wouldn't fly these days, what a bunch of bullshit.

Attached: racist.jpg (1383x2048, 431.01K)

I worship niggers because I want a giant BBC in my rectum. Fuck white craKKKerz

No it wasn't, the Ken Watanabe one was the true Last Samurai, that's the whole point of the ending

>Let me tell you something that might be a bit dangerous. I was raised in Japan. I was schooled in martial arts. I was given the title of master. They take a movie “The Last Samurai.” They have a 5-foot-2-inch little guy, whether he was straight or gay, I don’t know. I don’t care. He had never been to Japan. He doesn’t speak Japanese. He has never held a sword. They make him the Last Samurai. We got 450,000 phone calls [laughs] from everybody in the world saying, “That role was perfect for you. How did that happen?” Most of the people I know didn’t like the film and didn’t go see it. It’s just a classic example of Hollywood and the politics.

Attached: seagal.jpg (547x788, 82.41K)

it's like the poster art was designed to fool people though

Tom never claimed he was the last samurai. Why is Seagal such a racist?

People are so retarded they literally should've called it The Last Samurais, grammar be damned

lol no. when was that said in the movie?

>Samurai
Plural.

The poster art was designed to show off its only big star and main character, the thing that any movie would've done

I know I should hate it and it's not very PC but I really like this movie. It is fucking epic as hell.

Attached: 1470424556077.jpg (1360x768, 104.84K)

Samurai is plural, ding dong.

Watanabe, Cruise and the rest of the village were the last Samurai.

Attached: retard.gif (380x302, 77.24K)

Its kind of amazing how Cruise pulled it off without being a total joke. You really believe him as a samurai.

Did the entire movie woosh you?

I still have no idea what the fuck bushido is supposed to mean

>Samurai save Tom Cruise from himself and show him that there way of life and belief is pure enough that it saves him from his self destructive path he is on enough that he wants to help them survive even if its a futile attempt he owes it to them to try
>ITS A WHITE SAVIOUR MOVIE

Attached: 5802a7b7b58b9.jpg (640x480, 36.8K)

This my go to comfy movie if I’m sad or sick. Lick my balls if you don’t like this movie.

Attached: 446DF2DA-BB1C-46B2-93BF-CD292B6062B7.gif (425x301, 98.91K)

>movie is called last samurai
>movie has tom cruise in it
>people assume title refers to him
I havent seen the movie. Is this even the case?

Well, I didn't think about that actually. Either way a white guy shouldn't be there.

>Either way a white guy shouldn't be there.
It's the entire premise of the film

It refers to the last samurai (plural), as in the last remnants of a culture, not one specific individual you nitwit

So a Japanese born and raised in the US, later becoming a veteran of the American civil war should go to Japan to train Japanese soldiers in western warfare and end up fighting for the samurai?

What?

It's kinda retarded how the Samurais only fight with bows and arrows while they had guns for hundreds of years

Also they had modern rifles in Satsuma rebellion

Imagine the ricecel seethe if this came out today.

Shut it, Karen.

There wouldn't be none

Nobody pretended that he was a genuine Japanese

If they just randomly plunked him in the Asian countryside and pretended it wasn't weird that there was a random white guy there and never offered any explanation and he was some wise important character then you might have a point.