Why is it getting so much hate from reddit and twitter?

Attached: MV5BNDk2YTA1MGYtMGNjMi00YTJlLWI1YjItMjBjOGJlZGIwZmYzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODA0MjgyNzM@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_ (1).jpg (1000x1481, 270.38K)

literal homosexuals who don't like seeing attractive women naked

/ourkino/

Because it portrays abortion as traumatic wich could lead to milions of women being unsure about terminating their pregnancies and then be left with a kid they didnt want.
Abortions are healthcare they and need to be presented as any other medical surgery so women feel safe and arent ashamed about their decisions

coomerbros... we won!

Attached: 1653809871668.png (646x463, 48.76K)

The JFK casting is spot on

but abortions are traumatic, I don't believe in banning it, but I don't want it to be praised, that's sociopathic behavior

this is the greatest coomerkino in years, starring ANA DE ARMAS???? HOW DID THIS MOVIE GET MADE?

Attached: 1540178471962.gif (273x198, 1.37M)

if they are traumatic you dont need to portray it as such, women need to be aplauded when they enter the clinic, they are brave and strong and you must respect their control over their own bodies

YES YES SO MUCH THIS!!!
RESPECT ALL YOUR QUEENS!!

it's a 3 hour movie of ana de armas getting raped

because reddit and twitter are allergic to reality and need to be subdued with sci-fi and fantasy to cope.

yep its kino

Attached: avgn.jpg (538x705, 37.53K)

Are they gonna show JFK as a rapist?
How they gonna do my boy like that. Assholes. I guess they don't know what Rest In Peace means.

this is the most sensible post ive seen on Any Forums in ages, your efforts are lost here

Man, I might have to check this out, Ana De Armas is pretty fucking hot

I smell a rotten tomato ratio incoming

Attached: 026b63a626fb6a71a2e0f9e2718b07a1[1].jpg (1122x936, 125.17K)

Because it depicts her realistically and not the undercover rocket scientist they've retconned her into.

when the FUCK is this leaking

Femcels seethe when they see an attractive woman let alone one getting laid

I guess because she is depicted as a coke filled sex toy and not as the POWERFUL FEMINIST QUEEN AND ICON she is according to the media.

>t. Chud

Nah. It's not blatantly political enough. A bunch of critics who watch actual cinema will praise blonde. Of course it will get review bombed by retards but I don't think enough people will care.

Because Ana de Armas was miscast.

Racist

Attached: FcTayVeaMAAOt7l.jpg (1283x2031, 282.09K)

>it portrays abortion as traumatic
and?

What a garbage film. Being a slut is empowering!

small time

Attached: film.jpg (959x6867, 2.48M)