Are we ready for chudkino?

Are we ready for chudkino?

Attached: 1661732072822.png (700x1018, 444.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

factcheck.org/2021/11/how-many-died-as-a-result-of-capitol-riot/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/January_6_United_States_Capitol_attack
newsweek.com/january-6-capitol-riot-victims-deaths-brian-sicknick-ashli-babbitt-police-suicide-1665815
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Trump lost tho. He lost the election and is irrelevant now. Transgirls are out there having a good time and chuds are seething in their basements.

At least they are finally just calling it a riot instead of the ridiculous insurrection narrative these whiny faggots were pushing for years.

based andrew

this post is what guarranty the thread to be bumped to first page a dozen times and reinforce /tv's opinions

>A24
>Tim and Eric
uh, yeah, I'm thinkin' it's gonna be kino.

Well, it's true. Chudcels lost. America voted and we chose liberalism, tolerance and love.

They're terminally online, just like us. Pretending to be women is just the cherry on top of the shit sundae.

>An event that led to multiple deaths.

One death.

They're girls and they're out there dating boys, deal with it

No there were like 3-4 deaths. Mostly rioters btw. There is a video of a nigger cop beating some old man to death with a baton.

factcheck.org/2021/11/how-many-died-as-a-result-of-capitol-riot/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/January_6_United_States_Capitol_attack
newsweek.com/january-6-capitol-riot-victims-deaths-brian-sicknick-ashli-babbitt-police-suicide-1665815

Four """suicides""" by cops that knew too much.

>Police suicide
At some point you have to recognise shit don't add up

I hate this shill kike so much it's unreal

shill? he literally just puts a mic in peoples face and lets them talk.

Yeah, I'm sure Tim Heidecker has a rational nuanced approach to documentaries.

i meant Andrew Callaghan

And he's paid by people like Tim Heidecker to tell a certain story.

If the Democrats are so confident in their chances for 2024, why do they keep screaming about January 6th?

Ashley Babbit? That's the only one that died AT the protest. Some guy tazed himself in the balls and I died later I believe, and there was also a cop that had health complications and died later. More importantly, look in to the June 2020 DC riots.

I don't support what happened but I fucking hate how the media phrases the deaths that did happened, like the rioters actually killed people

>factcheck.org
>suicide a month after a thing is MURDER!!
>n-no no, n-not “those” facts!!
>these loosely associated correlations are FACTS!!

You're 100% right his comedy is getting attention because it's what the establisment wants bots to laught at.

*makes billionaire politicians and their orbiters piss and shit themselves in fear*

Attached: 4tfwmo.png (742x1124, 410.22K)

it's a good thing you're incredibly retarded loool

If Republicans were so confident on January 6, why do they not want to talk about it now?

andrew callahan stole the o'block video concept from brandom buckingham, a more interesting and less gay guy

Chuds: it's not the violence or deaths that people care about. It's the fact that our population is so retarded there was actually a sizeable crowd of people who actually thought Biden stole the election, and they seriously thought they could save their God King Trump if they raided the ceremonial vote count.

It's a microcosm of the right-wing American brain rot that's been plaguing this country for decades now. That's why it's sad. Obviously no one cares if 5 people died here considering 20 kids can die in class and we don't care then either.

Attached: 1652749360778.png (1106x1012, 557.79K)

If you think 81 million people voted for Pedo Pete I got a bridge in Florida to sell you.

Yeah post the infographics user, own his ass!