The people whining about "Rings of Power" and "Little Mermaid" having black people in them are objectively, 100% racist...

The people whining about "Rings of Power" and "Little Mermaid" having black people in them are objectively, 100% racist. Not "ironically racist", actually racist. Here's why
>You can't add black people to this adaptation, that violates the canon of the source material!
>So? Adaptations change things all the time. There are adaptations of Shakespeare's plays that have black people in them. There are adaptations of books that change things from the original (Jurassic Park, Shawshank Redemption, Forrest Gump, the Godfather, etc). There are adaptations of myths and lore that change things too (Arthurian lore, Greek mythology, more recently Scandinavian mythology). Peter Jackson's Lord of the Rings trilogy changes shit. Disney's Little Mermaid changed things from the original fairytale too. You didn't complain about any of these changes, yet suddenly whine when black people are involved. Why is that? Why do you only screech about changes in adaptations when they involve race? It's almost as if you're a racist.

Attached: lm.png (1200x675, 479.68K)

Asians are so racist. Not “ironically racist”, actually racist.

correct and based

Single digit IQ mung thinks it makes sense to put a black elf and dwarf with a white tribe.

>dumb bullshit
People are sick of all of the media catering to the 13%. Black people hate us and for some reason our corporations all worship them. Thats all it is.

>hiring someone purely based off the color of their skin isnt racist
>not watching a poorly written and produced show or movie is racist

Yep. Thanks for noticing.

Attached: 3E22F977-D719-4B6C-9099-4120C38F484C.jpg (300x302, 9.18K)

Maybe some people just can't stand hypocrisy and double standards... like being told off for insensitive 'white washing' or 'cultural appropriation' and then having those same people turn around and do exactly that in the most barefaced and shameless ways imaginable. It's weird and unsettling.

>are objectively, 100% racist.
t. Radical relativist who believes there are infinite interpretations to everything and all are equally valid.

First of all, too long, didn't read. Second when you go around calling people "racist" for perfectly reasonable stances on things, you are going to just straight up turn a lot of them into actual racists. But you don't have the foresight to consider that, you just mindlessly support current thing.

There's nothing "chad" about declaring that you're a racist anonymously, online.

Thank God. I thought I was being too soft lately. Thanks for validating me tranny.

What's more racist:

>black characters irrelevant to the story line cast to fill a quota with minimal screen time
>important white characters who are part of the story line and get most of the screen time

Only white people are accountable for racism silly, Asians can hate niggers as much as they want.

Looks great to me

Attached: unda da shhheeeiiit.jpg (995x490, 274.97K)

>black character irrelevant to the storyline
Ariel isn't irrelevant to the storyline. And Disney already added characters irrelevant to the storyline in the original animation anyways, Sebastian wasn't in the original fairytale, neither was King Triton, yet I didn't see you bitch about that

You didn't give a flying fuck about any of the numerous changes the Disney animation made to the fairytale. You only, suddenly, care now about changes and "canon" and "being true to the source material" when black people are involved. That's why you're a racist.

>The people whining about "Rings of Power" and "Little Mermaid" having black people in them are objectively, 100% racist. Not "ironically racist", actually racist. Here's why

I don't care, shut the fuck up leftoid.

Imagine coming to Any Forums and calling people racist. Like, yeah, no shit

Any Forums BTFO

We can???? Yaaay!

I admit it out in public too, my dear.

Haven't watched it. Movie isn't out yet
Now do RoP

Lying on the internet doesn't make you "chad" either

How do you do fellow journalist?

Actually, its extremely chadly to be racist anonymously. I get to voice my opinion and spread hatred of repugnant non-whites while skillfully avoiding the clutches of the liberal dystopia of modern life. I'm like a superhero with secret identity, nobody knows what I'm doing yet everyone seethes about it.

>UNDAH DA KNEE
>UNDAH DA KNEE
>COUNTERFEIT TWENTY
>DRUGS I TOOK PLENTY
>NOW I CANT BREATHE

>IN THE CAR I FLOPPED AROUND
>I SAID PUT ME ON THE GROUND
>ITS NOT MUCH BETTER
>HOW WORSE COULD THIS GETTAH?
>HERE COMES THE KNEE

>UNDAH DA KNEE
>UNDAH DA KNEE
>THERES SOME ACCUSATIONS
>OF BREATHING FRUSTRATIONS
>UNDAH DA KNEE

>BANANAS ARE WHAT I LIKE TO HOLD
>NOW IM IN A CASKET MADE OF GOLD
>BUILDINGS WERE BURNING
>BLACK PEOPLE SPERGING
>OVER DA KNEE

Attached: KNEED.jpg (1043x1037, 741.78K)

anyone notice you mostly only see these gay shill arguments on Any Forums now
even on normie websites, nobody gives a fuck about this movie except bots and some brownoids, but jews are still here shilling on 4chud for some reason

>actual racist
Spot on. I find niggers physically revolting on a primitive level, like staring at homo erectus. Thankfully I'm not part of your 21st century negrophilic american religion so I got nothing to repent.

Attached: 1661723174386530.png (1024x1200, 396.25K)

Attached: 1662991855809856.jpg (750x413, 151.02K)

Working for didney makes you a shill though.

Didn’t read. Of course.

It’s the frequency, retard. But you already know this. These things are 12% of the population, why must they be in every show and in every commercial?
Where’s the chinks and spics and poos and sandniggers? American injuns? Eskimos? Polynesians?
Nah... just NIGGERS. Ironically, objectively the lowest of races on this planet must be in every fucking show.

It’s fake and gay and gross as fuck

Attached: 917C55DD-0D5C-4B9B-B2F4-61F66145E6DE.jpg (710x792, 205.33K)

If Any Forums can give out every user's age, sex and skin color, how much do you wanna bet OP is a 14 year old white girl posting shit supposedly said by a nigger?

No, because you don't risk anything. Being confident in public is chad because there's a social risk to what you do. Being """confident""" online is incredibly beta, you're trying to pose as chad

Its weird cause i said “i’m a racist” in front of a dude from Zambian and he was like “cool man”

Most Non-whites are racist asf dont have sticks up their ass like you do, and accept human nature

Seriously, why are you here?

>It's almost as if you're a racist
I'm completely 100% sure that I am a racist, not almost a racist. Get your FACT straight tranny.

Attached: 2344313243.jpg (250x250, 7.25K)

You are absolutely right, I am in total agreement UNTIL you can show me an example of media where they have cast a white actor instead of a character of color from the source material. I’ll wait

Attached: 3D3FAA4B-AC98-4E3F-B3D4-5B438B430C40.jpg (946x2048, 112.59K)

>Based
You faggot normies have ruined the word based, it means and individual that acts self interestedly, not some faggot that emphasises with others feelings

Attached: 1660055765302795.png (489x334, 212.33K)

Changing an established characters race be that whitewashing or blackwashing is racist.

>The people whining about "" having black people in them are objectively, 100% racist. Not "ironically racist", actually racist. Here's wh-ACK

Attached: 1653031684957.jpg (1440x1070, 241.61K)

Everyone is racist.
Most of all you, because you shoehorn niggers in everywhere because your think they’re too stupid and too lazy to create their own shit — they have to steal everybody else’s.