Why did social network portray zuck as some kind of super genius when gets btfo by toe rogan?

why did social network portray zuck as some kind of super genius when gets btfo by toe rogan?

youtu.be/dhbhKDF7jhY

Attached: A26AB6F1-36FE-4824-AA08-A4822A114365.jpg (750x568, 131.08K)

because it's a movie, and no one wants to watch a movie starring a person who looks and behaves like Mark Zuckerberg

Yeah he is a mutt so his dick is most likely mutilated.

All these FAANG faggots are retards who made their money because they were at the right place at the right time.
Bezos is a glorified book shop owner ffs

Because the social network is a film. If it was a realistic representation of how facebook came to be it would be 90 mins of Mark sat in his room on his computer, where he periodically stop working to masturbate

>where he periodically stop working to masturbate
I'd watch this and I'd pay good money to see it too. If I had any.

>he is a mutt
if that guy is a mutt then I as a 100% pureblood italian am a mutt too

No amount of money would convince me to watch Jesse Eisenberg cranking his hog

Yes

Attached: italian.jpg (638x558, 79K)

Based Toe Rogan appreciator. That's actually his name you know!

What is actually wrong with Zuckerberg? Why is he like this? Ok you're ugly but you're also a billionaire, use some of these billions to give yourself SSS grade plastic surgery to fix your horrifying monster face, instead of creating gay technologies nobody asked for.

… It can happen to
Anyone of us, anyone you think of
Anyone can fall
Anyone can hurt someone they love
Hearts will break
'Cause I made a stupid mistake

Attached: 1633781465597.png (959x1728, 950K)

Poor Stevo Timothy.

anyway

Zuck knows meetings are a waste of time. And all those retards in the comments are defending them.

Attached: TrueRomanceMoors.jpg (1280x720, 83.29K)

do people think twitter and facebook is a right or utility?

I think people who substantially integrate it into their lives and believe big tech to be on their side believe so yes.

>twitter and facebook is a right or utility?

No, but you shouldn't underestimate their influence on political and social discourse, which is worrying. They have power

In Sorkin's scripts everyone's a quippy, snarky, witty super genius who happens to like the cultural works that Sorkin does. Even a janitor has clever comebacks and one-liners in his flicks.

>pauses to think instead of just spouting unintelligible stream of consciousness shit like any grifter
>WOOOW MARK ZUCKERBURG STUNNED WITH FACTS AND LOGIC

hope he sees this

learned this lesson another way
>some guy got banned on wow
>complained to blizzard
>blizzards response was nope its our ip too bad start a new wow account

>big tech companies get bailouts and kickback from the government, control almost all online public discourse but are exempt from the rules for some reason
nice country.
considering we just went through a period of time when everyone was trapped indoors for a fucking year, you'd think people would want more freedom in online discourse. but the average american is a retarded boglim.

He didn't STUN him. He probably just mildly surprised him with some midwit take.

Journalism is cancer

Yes as it has become the default public square. The fact that the government regularly asks these companies to remove things and push certain narratives is proof of this. Also these companies have been buying up the competition for years now which is the reason they are the default public square.

>Journalism

That's just some cunt's YouTube video, but I do agree with you

Social Network is extremely inaccurate when it comes to Mark's personality. Great movie though.

Please say it didn't get reinstated. This is great.