New WWI movie

All Quiet on the Western Front
Film is in German
Kino incoming
youtu.be/qFqgmaO15x4

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.18M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_Quiet_on_the_Western_Front_(1930_film)#Controversy_and_bannings
youtube.com/watch?v=fHuNQER_8rI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_Quiet_on_the_Western_Front#Publication_and_reception
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

how POZZED will it be

I don't think it's pozzed

I don't really care about WW1. Nothing about what happened there is relevant to me, living in the 21th century. The motivations, hopes, fears, despair of WW1 is alien and irrelevant to the current era.

I'm not you, so I don't understand your feelings and motivations behind your post, which is why I disagree with everything you say.

Zoomer moment

The legacy of WW1 is that it created the conditions necessary for the outbreak of WW2. And it sadly ended the Age of Monarchy in Europe

how about a new AYY movie

Well the book is so this is guaranteed to be

the book is pozzed?

Surprised it wasn't remade sooner the original is over 90 years old

Looks good
Although some shit CGi

Good story bro. Why even comment

Probably pozzed. The og movie is still an absolute masterpiece. I am sceptical as fuck. But will watch just to compare it to the 1930 film.

>virgin all quiet
>CHAD STORM OF STEEL

This looks really fucking good to be perfectly honest

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_Quiet_on_the_Western_Front_(1930_film)#Controversy_and_bannings

>Due to its anti-war and perceived anti-German messages, Adolf Hitler and the Nazi Party opposed the film. During and after its German premiere in Berlin on December 4, 1930, Nazi brownshirts under the command of Joseph Goebbels disrupted the viewings by setting off stink bombs, throwing sneezing powder in the air and releasing white mice in the theaters, eventually escalating to attacking audience members perceived to be Jewish and forcing projectors to shut down. They repeatedly yelled out "Judenfilm!" ("Jewish film!") while doing this.[22][23]

>The Nazi campaign was successful and German authorities outlawed the film on December 11, 1930. A heavily cut version was briefly allowed in 1931, before the Nazis came to power in 1933 and the film was outlawed again.

Attached: nazipepe.jpg (780x780, 64.3K)

being anti war is apparently being pozzed

Always thought this was one of the best battle scenes of all time
youtube.com/watch?v=fHuNQER_8rI
Can't see it being outdone by modern effects, it has to have a certain brutality.

>1.2x speed
bro why didn't anybody tell early 1900s film guys to just crank their film reels a little bit slower, looks so wacky

>Joseph Goebbels disrupted the viewings by setting off stink bombs, throwing sneezing powder in the air and releasing white mice in the theaters

Attached: 1645159900897.png (442x446, 234.46K)

>disrupted the viewings by setting off stink bombs
SOUL

>distracting people from anti war messages by making them sneeze

Attached: aj.jpg (600x547, 28.13K)

There is no way this is real. Sounds like a total fabrication of events. Sort of like something else that happened during that time..?

>WW1 good!
Millions died pointlessly so this faggot can exist, proof enough the war was bad.

didn't i already see this movie twice?

>kikeflix
sassy black wymen soldiers incoming

>There is no way this is real.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_Quiet_on_the_Western_Front#Publication_and_reception

>The strongest voices against Remarque came from the emerging Nazi Party and its ideological allies. In 1933, when the Nazis rose to power, All Quiet on the Western Front became one of the first degenerate books to be publicly burnt;[7] in 1930, screenings of the Academy Award-winning film based on the book were met with Nazi-organized protests and mob attacks on both movie theatres and audience members.[8]

>When the Nazis were re-militarizing Germany's military the book was banned as it was deemed counterproductive to German rearmament.[12]

Attached: steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.jpg (400x400, 30.72K)

>sassy black wymen dying of trench foot
sounds good to me

Sounds like more jew propaganda

Nazi moment lol

Yes, user, All Quiet is very much Jew propaganda, keep up.

>book burnings were jewish propaganda

why would you fully charge into an open field while the enemy is hiding away with a clear view of you approaching?