>Uncut Gems

Bad:
>John Wick
>Cloud Atlas
>Pulp fiction
>Rambo 2
>Sicario
>Master and Commander

Attached: 1651634947356.jpg (600x846, 77.69K)

Puta.

Attached: 1457602056233.webm (1920x720, 2.72M)

GET

>Scott pilgrim

Attached: spongebobmeme.jpg (938x528, 109.33K)

hijo de puta

>anything by gay bitchie

Attached: king-arthur-legend-of-the-sword-5.jpg (1000x563, 536.01K)

This was Richie? That's a shame

>bad
>Sicario

Attached: 1644517543657.png (339x291, 78.36K)

Faggot:
>OP

GET THAT SCOTTISH COCKSUCKER

That King Arthur movie was better than Revolver, and both were a fuck better than that movie he made with Madonna piece of shit Swept Away

>didn't like Revolver
he shouldn't have dumbed it down for the smoothbrains and kept the original cut. Still went over most people's heads anyways, obviously.

Here's another for the "Bad" list:
>OP

Sicario is a bad stupid movie.

If i were her ex i would be eternally butthurt over losing her, i mean how will he ever find someone better, physically she was way out of his league

That movie is like ten failed corny gimmicks strung together with hardcore pseud assclap like the annoying kid from your PHL 101 class.
I defy you to read the synopsis on Wikipedia without cringing so hard you have a stroke.
It was pound, for pound, more pseud than Prometheus.

What was wrong with master and commander. That movie was great.

HAVING REJECTED HIS LOVING WIFE EVE, EWAN MCGREGOR HAS COUPLED HIMSELF TO THE SORCERESS MARY ELIZABETH WINSTEAD, PROMISING HER DOMINION OVER HIS CAREER
HE WORSHIPS DOGS AND REPTILES
HE BLACKENS HIS EYES WITH SOOT, LIKE PROSTITUTE
HE DANCES AND PLAYS THE BAGPIPE IN VILE CALEDONIAN RITES

Attached: 1659933033311145.png (900x600, 878.5K)

Master and Commander was bloated as fuck. There was a lot of good material there, but basically any time the sidekick doctor guy is on screen, the movie is flab e.g. playing a musical instrument, conducting any one of two or three long-ass surgery scenes and/or whining reddit bullshit about Charles Darwin.
Nobody talks about these parts of the movie because they were bad and boring, but they are half of the run time.
Conclusion: Not good

fucking kek

Based