The only thing worse than “woke” comedians are the IM SO LE EDGY comedians like pic related who just say things a...

The only thing worse than “woke” comedians are the IM SO LE EDGY comedians like pic related who just say things a 15 year old edgelord would say but without anything funny behind it. I mean there’s actually funny edgelord comedians out there but they’re actually funny about despite their IM SO LE OFFENSIVE but faggots like this guy are just hacks

Attached: F04B7F10-76DF-4AF5-BCFE-7A511DB85218.jpg (1140x641, 57.51K)

looks like travis bickle

Never liked Ari, he just isnt that funny. Ruins the flow of conversation in any clip ive seen with him

>Okay guys I'm not like other comedians I'm EDGY and make fun of DISABLED people but I'll completely avoid gay jokes and race jokes (other than about my own race)

>edgelord comedians who are actually funny
For me it’s the rattlesnack and zac attack

Attached: 5936CECC-88D1-4EC7-B1B5-6AC66970B99F.jpg (1066x1098, 316.95K)

based, for me it's nick millions (RIP)

For me it’s my favorite trans late night host comedian Adam Friedland

I concur.
Though he did have the idea of this is not happening which is a good show. 5/10 on show
0/10 on his comedy
1/10 on podcasts

Also he’s a jew

Great thread, way better than got or rop threads.

Tim Dillion for me.

First for the young bull Shane Gillis

Never gave a shit about his standup but I liked his talk about depression because it was pretty real. About wanting to just sleep.

>he thinks Ari Shaffir avoids race jokes

Attached: n4u.jpg (315x307, 25.98K)

Modern stand-up comedians in general are the most overrated people in our culture and have a ludicrously inflated sense of importance and virtue for what they do. Bring back fools and court jesters

Podcasting has made standup pointless, it’s just a superior medium for comedy

Fuck no, a comedian doing unprepared ramblings makes me just hate someone. I don't want 8 hours of kinda funny people talking. I want a short 30 min scripted jokes that's been ironed out.

redbar owns them all

Anthony Jeselnik is the only funny "offensive" comedian nowadays

you have to be 18 to browse this website

podcasts can be enjoyable for a drive or something but with even the beat ones the comedy to boring ratio is like 1:10