Cast him

Cast him

Attached: 12EC69E9-36BF-4A02-A7DB-7109C02EAE45.jpg (1170x1429, 674.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NDuaiYf8WDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=kNlcHMxU_Bs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Satan.

doesn't exist

>Americans acting like flu boosters weren't required for anyone over 40 prior to 2019

Idris Elba

Someone who's face looks like a cunt

If he doesn't exist why is he behind you?

based Fauchad keeping us healthy and safe

over a million amerilards died, there's literally no helping these "people". just let them be

Attached: 1642029352263.jpg (1242x1446, 323.07K)

die kike

>implying we got flu shots either

>Medical expert gives health advice

NOOO TRUMPUTIN HELP ME BLOND TRICKLE DOWN JESUS!!!

haha, it's almost like, get this one
the flu!

What does "required" mean in this context?

>174117933
see what i mean? all they have is ad hominem. and dead bodies of their relatives lmao

ironically, your kind is gonna do all the dying

I'd make the whole movie with farm animals. Vaxxies are the livestock.

>mfw even Any Forums is getting sick of this whole right-wing "culture war" bullshit
Time to pack it in, folks

The mid-term blue wave due to Republican's hesitance towards COVID vaccination plus the rejection of the GOP's draconian anti-abortion laws on both sides of the political spectrum was something to behold.

retard if you really think its another le jews trick then israeli government would not vaccinate their own population

"Won't die".

MRNA?!?!?! SCARY WORD!!!!!

Republicans are killing their own base

Attached: FG1D46PX0AIgGRl.jpg (1284x1503, 102.66K)

Nor would Trump, Zionist extraordinaire, keep shilling the vaccine as his biggest achievements to this day. Even he couldn't keep his voting base alive.

oh please moshe. you fags try to subvert board culture 24/7 around here. fauci is a faggot and covid was mass-scam

>board culture
Bro I've been on Any Forums since Dubya was president, YOU'RE the subversive element here

I'm pretty sure something like 1 out of 4 Any Forumscucks had their close encounters with COVID. Parents, grandparents, some of them must've faded hooked up to who knows how many machines. They just don't give a shit.

I'm triple vaxxed and I'm waiting to drop dead at any moment. Any Forums has assured me

PLEASE. TAKE ME NOW

Says the guy who believes that 15 billion years ago a singularity for no reason at all self created from nowhere and expanded 32 trillion times the speed of light. This singularity, you would have us believe, was no bigger than a meson. A meson is incredibly small and in fact if you are to go by its size an atom would be the size of the solar system and a meson would be the size of a tree. But you would have us believe that this infinitesimally small thing had several universal masses in that tiny area. Even sillier, you'd have us believe all of this trash void of:- as it happened Observation and Testing Evidence thereof!!!

>complains about bullshit culture wars
>instantly claims "muh oldfag" and draws a faggot line in the sand
dude. kill yourself.

covid is a nothing burger and you are bootlicking cattle

Different countries got different shots you fucking retard. The Japanese discovered metal shavings in some of their batches, for example

FPBP

easy

Attached: E424F756-B00E-400F-AA51-6DD6661383E3.jpg (300x168, 4.52K)

The left created the culture war. Pretending the right's reaction to the culture was is the source of it is disinformation and was debunked by a panel of experts.

lol no he isn't y

>flu shots
do boomers and xoomers really?

millennial troon

A shit eating dwarf.

Well, it only cost you the Trump reelection. Dark Brandon is going to whip your boy into submission the minute Trump tries to brag about "his" vaccine.

right-wingers will unironically die to "own the libs"

Attached: lol.png (789x791, 747.41K)

reminder that most covid related deaths happened to those who got vaxxed

Nah I’d say he does.
youtube.com/watch?v=NDuaiYf8WDQ
Since we’re on the topic of Fauci anyway.

Rofl because there are no actual people in the counties “won” by biden.

>I'm pretty sure something like 1 out of 4 Any Forumscucks had their close encounters with COVID.

Attached: 1558060255020.jpg (1200x675, 74.5K)

Tell me, how many flu deaths? Flu deaths were many thousands yearly. So what happened to those?

>died because he hates trans and voted for trump
nah he died because he was a fat fuck who probably smoked for 30 years and drank at least 4 beers daily

S0ience is a literal cult, holy shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=kNlcHMxU_Bs

I'd say Pseudo Science. Science is Observation and Testing.

>37
B-but pol told me the only ones dying from this were old people...

>Canada
here’s a classic for you: A FUCKING LEAF

you sure know a lot about pol

>just a flu bro!
>its perfectly normal for a 37-year old to die of the flu!

god the last couple of years on this website has been hilarious

Attached: 16074633542454541.png (1000x1006, 754.88K)

COVID mortality rates.

Your buddy Biden sure did a great job preventing that from happening, didn’t he? Also use contraceptives skank

You know you don't HAVE to post stupid right-wing talking points on Any Forums right?

Does anyone even do vaccines or covid regulations anymore? Pandemics over guys, didnt you get the memo?

Its just retards on the right desperately grasping for the feeling that theyve figured something out and only THEY know the truth!!!!!!

>hurr biden should've used his executive command to stop state laws!!!
t. small government cocksucker

Gaslight
Gatekeep
Libtards.