The image that broke Any Forums

Attached: FB_IMG_1663099095471.jpg (1080x1651, 179.59K)

People complained about scarjo, I never saw the other two. Whites can pass more as native than blacks can as whites

Sorry mate don't speak foreign.

All those situations are fucking stupid (I honestly can't believe Disney got away with the Depp one, I guess because the movie sucked so much ass). Nice strawman though.

Honestly i used to participate in all that outrage bait shitposting but now i simply do not care. I will never watch the new mermaid movie but not because of the black mermaid but because it's a soulless cashgrab remake for kids.

fpbp
sp pretty good too

People got so worked up about the Ghost in the Shell one that they literally made it a plot point that she was a little oriental girl that had an accident and ended up in a white robot body

maricón pendejo hijueputa

>spic memes

Attached: george.png (212x218, 83.41K)

Who will play him?

Attached: d9e.png (467x628, 500.2K)

excusey me, no hablo the pablo, comprende?

>foreign
Not for long gringo

no one gave a single fuck about Prince of Persia
and plenty of people threw a shitfit about Lone Ranger and GitS

stop saying Ben Kingsley is white he is a street shitter

The top three were universally considered cringe, particularly the third one, by the same people you are bitching about.

People complained about all 3 of those
I hope white people go extinct just because no one will stop us from wiping out the spics then

>Major
>asian
Lmao. Did they even watch Ghost in the Shell?

Idiot.
Persians aren’t niggers. If a guy looking like Jake looked in that movie were to walk around the streets of Teheran nobody would say “OH MY…A WHITE FOREIGNER”.
Johnny Depp as some injun blood and on top of that he did look the part.
To compare these two to that monster that is current era Ariel is moronic.
Tell you the truth the only problem I have with it is that she’s ugly as fuck. I bet most wouldn’t give a shit if she were better looking.

I don’t know about the Asiatica thing but I assume they casted Scarlet because she was super famous at the time and they hoped she’d fill seats. And I bet Asians couldn’t give a shit about that change.

scarlett is a better choice than any asian actress you trannies could come up with

Lots of people here had an issue with that Hollywood nepotism creature being cast instead of an Asian qt

Attached: scarj.jpg (468x475, 42.27K)

>”people” were cool about Johnny playing Tonto
Confirmed zoomer who was too young to read when it came out.
That being said, he did do a good job and was just crucified because it was an easy target.

Idris Elba as Hideo Kojima
Morgan Freeman as Shinzo Abe

Could have sworn nobody liked Depp Tonto and Scarjo Major either
I don't think most people know Prince of Persia exists

you already know they didn't

GITS movie was pure shit though

I don't have any problems with actors playing characters of other races if they can pass and are credible in it. Even if that requires "blackface", "whiteface", "yellowface" etc.
it's not blackface if it's done realistically, like Robert Downey Jr. in Tropic Thunder.
The whole point of acting is playing a totally different person.
Persians are white anyway.

>fictional corporation in a science fiction movie takes an asian girl's brain
>gives her a white (jewish) woman's body
This triggers the twitter faggot.

I dont understand. Yes, I want more white people in movies and less non-whites. Whats the inconsistency here?

>We're not obsessed, tho

Attached: Mermaid obsession.jpg (1150x874, 306.68K)

No one thought Fatjo was a good Motoko. No one thought that movie was even remotely good.
Take your (you) and fuck off

It's our art, we can do whatever we want with it. If Saudi Arabs wanna make a movie about Alexander the Great and cast an Arab to play him, then their country, their movie industry, their rules. The meme makes the assumption that whites have an inherent moral responsibility to be representative and inclusive of all races, which isn't (or shouldn't be the case).

unironically kill yourself.
ancient persians were literally white before they were genocided and raped out by turkoid araboids subhumans
also everyone shat on Lone Ranger and bed shitting man playing a redskin with a dead crow on his head.
as for the third, pic related. still an atrocious casting choice and "PORK IN A SHELL" was spammed for months on this board
kys.
inb4
>I was merely pretending to be retarded.

Attached: ghost_1995.0.png (1920x1040, 2.06M)

Yeah because a movie starting Ugg Lee would do as well at the box office as Johannsen

DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?! WHITE = GOOD, IF EVERY CHARACTER COULD BE WHITE THAT WOULD IMPROVE MOVIES 100%. WHAT DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?

White country, White movies
If they don't like it they can go back to africa

People complained about all of those things, though.

Latinos are more racist than whites, who made this thing, was it some chicana?

Nobody gave a shit about the Price of Persia movie. The rest all saw a massive shitstorm for their retarded casting decisions.

I know you're just a troll and not actually trying to start a meaningful conversation, but for any people on the fence reading this, the first three cases were condemned by the media and normies. It's considered socially acceptable to express outrage at whitewashing, but at the same time whites are supposed to accept their stories being blackwashed. Again, I know you know this and don't care, this is for any impressionable people on this thread.

>People complained about scarjo
Not japs tho. They liked her.

looks similar
looks similar
looks similar
looks very different

Make your own movie than beaner

1. nobody liked it
2. nobody cared because johnny depp is a very skilled actor, also doesn't look dissimilar with the makeup
3. nobody liked scarjo

based on this track record, it would make sense for entertainment executives to avoid doing this deliberate miscasting, yet here we are with a random negress. intriguing..

Gallegos culorotos, preparen el orto que se viene el invierno. Esa mierda de PlayStation no les va a quitar el frío.