Any Ukranian kinos?

Attached: 1651549371696.png (246x264, 159.09K)

Ukraine is not a real country, is like asking
>any Cascadian kinos?

Imagine being a homeless man and out of nowhere being brutally beaten with a hammer by two faggots.

the old guy wasn't homeless
he beat cancer from what i can remember
source of that info was his daughter

>the psychotic attractive one
>the whipped, latently homosexual ugly one
It's always the same with these murder duos

Why do you always see slavs with that terrible haircut? I always think guys with that ridiculous forward comb are prematurely balding.

I lost all my respect towards hohols when I found out that they haven't been murdered or even abused in prison. I thought you were real, I thought you were Gs, but you ain't shit.

How's the war going, Pjotr?

Attached: 1661407738629724.jpg (332x1024, 21.62K)

Imagine unironically falling for mass produced tranny shilling

So..... not good?

Attached: 1047482901.jpg (2089x2097, 332.77K)

esl?

As it turns out, what's considered fashionable/attractive changes by culture and over time. Rather quickly, too.

Attached: Celebritym_396.jpg (200x240, 22.61K)

Many such cases.

Having a bad day at the office, Sergei? Gotta shitpost while you can until the internet cuts out.

Yeah, obviously.
It's fine. Could be better but at least they're evacing personnel to avoid human casualties in the region.

>It's fine. Could be better
Wow. Things must be pretty damn bad if it got you to admit that it's not perfect. First time in half a year of your "3 days special military operation" you've been able to admit it.

The trap is set. The ukie nazi hammer attack barbarians have nowhere to run.

Russians are getting btfo hard as hell rn, I think eventually even Crimea will go back to Ukraine

That's state TV bullshit, everyone knows that ukraine had a huge standing army
Okay david

Attached: 33.png (1254x828, 648.33K)

I hope so. I think they could conceivably take back all their lost territory at this rate. Would be hilarious if they were able to start pushing into Russia, but I doubt they'd do it.

The war has been great at exposing just how weak and pathetic Russia as a nation is. I wonder how long it will take before Putin gets assassinated.

Zbros...

Attached: 1659807007058014.png (1024x894, 1.64M)

This is genuine conversation. I think russia is losing the war because these gentlemen are talking about it so casually.

Attached: 2352.png (645x773, 6.14K)

how do russians not just mass suicide out of embarrassment?

Attached: 654674566.jpg (1300x664, 535.22K)

I honestly can't believe how pathetic their performance was and how badly they misjudged the situation. It's like they had pocket 2s and kept betting (taking bits of Ukraine) then got overconfident and went all-in, while their opponent had a flush. Embarrassing.

>Russia isn't losing because I called you an NPC!
Alright Igor, fucking kek. I look forward to seeing how you continue to cope in the ensuing months. I wonder how much embarrassment it's going to take before pooptin cucks.

>pooptin
Really, nigger?

Attached: 1461985101833.jpg (251x242, 13.87K)

Sorry dude, I meant kiketin the jew-cocksucking balding manlet fuck. Better?