This is kino and u guys are gonna like it. I was at the premiere last night ama

This is kino and u guys are gonna like it. I was at the premiere last night ama

Attached: img-all-quiet-on-the-western-front.jpg (450x630, 112.19K)

Fold or scrunch

It will be like The Forgotten Battle, won't it? No niggers but a gay couple

>shitflix shills workings hours

>paying for any form of content in 2022

Nah ruck shitflix, this movie is better than 1917. No women, only a few french nogs in background. Kino.

No gay couple, and some french nogs in background. Very well made movie with a high production value

how pozzed is it

Why should I bother with this shit?
They already made a perfectly good movie version 100 years ago. I read the book in school.
Make a Napoleon flick and i will watch.

Not at all really. A few yelling kraut generals complaining about social democrats, but that's pretty much part of the story.

Because it's the best WW1 movie to date. Torrent it idc

Bored just looking at the cover. How many le war is hard movies can a man watch in his lifetime?

do the Germans win this time? Is there a Hitler cameo? How does it ends?

Imo the most effective parts of the movie are the parts where it shows the machine of war in the background, the intro involves a great sequence where a soldier dies in battle, gets stripped and buried, his clothes get washed with thousands of others, the bullet holes are sewn up in huge warehouses of seamstresses, then our young protagonist gets handed that uniform, back into the meat grinder. Also the ways food and drink are used thematically is very interesting.

Faggot detected

Do they speak German? If so Americans are not gonna wanna watch it.

I will watch it. Don’t disappoint me user.

>Not at all really. A few yelling kraut generals complaining about social democrats, but that's pretty much part of the story.
How is this pozzed?

Yes, it's all German with occasional french

How's the front vs rear scenes ratio?

It's not, but if I had to make a reach I'd say people may complain these generals veer slightly too much in the vein of mild Hitler vibes. Not a single mention of Jews though.

just watch the 1930 original and not the netflix zoomer edition

I'd say frontline trenches including battles are about 1/4, the rest is away from front.

>1917
lol, lmao even
what a shit movie

>He fucking lives

Why not both? The effects and scale of this new one are fantastic. Great attention to detail too.

Oh fuck. Nobody will see it then.

Wait is this a movie? I thought it was a series

netflix redemption arc? probably to little to late

>french nogs in the background
ffs dropped. I'm so sick of remakes getting nogged. Make your own fucking movie if you want to nig it.

Lmao

thats some good bait

so it’s a movie not a series?
that’s disappointing

Good, battle scenes should be few but impactful otherwise it’s just an action movie. Hopefully the rear is interesting though.

It's a long movie at least, it didn't feel rushed to me, I kept expecting it to end 40 mins before it actually did.

They’re in the background not doing anything important. Seems pretty accurate to me

I liked reading the book in school

Will watch this

They definitely are impactful, it starts out with one to really kick things off. But each battle sequence is fuckin great and memorable. I rec theatre just for the sounds.

The few intimate encounters with french soldiers are all whiteys

Wouldn't have been able to write the book if he died, user.

Release is still a month away, don't see the point in talking about it now. Also, 1917 was overrated.

literally
>WAR IS......LE BAD

Also what premiere was this and how can i also attend such premieres?