/got/hotd/ general

Rhaelicent edition

Attached: 1663095515951548.jpg (1920x1280, 535.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8CvqmD0CZao
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: amy7xgblswn71.jpg (1068x1332, 208.13K)

>Certain audience members are still trying to push them being lesbian

RHAENYRA I SWEAR TO FUCK I WILL DISINHERIT YOU WHERE DID YOU HIDE MY FUCKING LEGOOOOOOOOOOOOS

Attached: LEGOS.jpg (5737x4873, 1.36M)

we got two threads oh fuck

I am the no problems king.

Attached: 77BC3C09-472C-440A-8D59-CF635EB23FF6.jpg (300x420, 39.55K)

Try this honeyed wine, your Grace. It imparts a wonderful buzz.

Attached: Lord-Beesbury.jpg (1200x676, 90.7K)

This has happened a few times. Storm's End was ruled by the Durrandons, their last king had no sons and was slain in Aegon's war of conquest, his daughter married Orys Baratheon and the new dynasty of the Baratheons started from there.

In TWOIAF there's a story about the Lannister lord from long ago having only daughters and no sons, so he married his eldest daughter to an Andal knight on the condition that the Andal would adopt the Lannister name. He did and that's how the Lannisters became an Andal family.

To be honest, in the first episode, the subtext was very much there.

>NO RHAENYRA YOU WILL NOT HAVE YOUR BOYFRIEND CRISTON, YOU WILL MARRY YOUR GAY COUSIN LAENOR

Attached: 1662806868890098.jpg (457x650, 44.07K)

Attached: cute.webm (480x480, 576.01K)

Attached: bleuurrgh.webm (1400x698, 2.95M)

Holy Based

The Baratheons also adopted the Durrandon sigil and House words, in tribute to the last Storm King's valor in defeat.

Imagine being Otto and being out played by a fucking 18 year old Princess LMFAO Greencucks stay losing

>Ah, my old friend, the floor.

Rest in Peace my friend.
Greens deserve torture.

Attached: beechad.jpg (1080x1271, 481.74K)

Loyal.

>CAREFUL TYWIN CAREFUL NOW

Attached: 299b27c5c033eb10a5692bb43421a204.jpg (660x439, 58.84K)

He will get his revenge.

Attached: Bees gets his revenge.jpg (960x960, 318.09K)

>Master of Coin, if you make one more bee related comment I will have you ousted both from office and this window

The left has a cute smile, the right...

Fucking hacks. Why’d they make the yung BBC a fag?

>drools
>falls asleep
>wakes and vomits
>falls back asleep without moving

Cute

Attached: Kneel with me.jpg (1920x1080, 206.65K)

...is wife material

Feel the sting of comeuppance, Cole!

Complain to GRRM

>eustace and mushroom were not in the room

Heir for a day

Attached: on-the-bridge-house-of-the-dragon.jpg (721x1082, 68.72K)

>Criston gets raped
>Rhaenyra doesn't even seem to understand she's raping him
>Criston will completely lose it, almost kill himself
>Alicent will talk him down
>Criston will spend the rest of the series on a downward spiral, killing Joffery Lonmouth, beating Harwyn half to death, cutting Beesbury's throat
>All because his charge, the sweet little princess he was to protect, diddled him

Genuine kino that will filter every single normie watcher.

youtu.be/8CvqmD0CZao

And maesters do not lie :^)

two weeks until milf modo activates.

Attached: large-1660641782-b54c5ca3ba755ccacfe4a89d28825173.jpg (667x1000, 584.71K)

That costume is going to look grey on tv

Yeah but it's dumb that they want to keep the family names so badly when IRL the only families that ruled for a long time in Europe were the Valois and the Habsburgs, and even they ruled lots of different states and had lots of branches so it wasn't a straight up father-son line for 1000s of years.
I guess that it's simpler for storytelling purposes and that making it complicated for the sake of making it complicated is pointless, but it makes things a bit too mythological.

Also it's pretty clear that GRRM just made some super vague and simplistic history in-universe but whenever we see that history up close, in a game of thrones, or in fire and blood, thing somehow get very wild and a lot more realistic, so maybe it's just because most of that stuff is made up in universe and they don't know

>...is wife material
LMAO.

Attached: images.jpg (1080x1440, 227.95K)

>tfw royal janitor
>sweeping the throne room so it's nice and clear for when the King holds court tomorrow
>the Prince is unconscious and unresponsive in the center
>again
>sweep around him, leaving a Daemon shape of dust and urine, and hope no one notices

Attached: 1460444995939.jpg (307x272, 32.77K)

>Mogs all the pale orcs know as anglo-s*xon "roses"
Based. Clealry of franco-norman stock.

god I want little monke kids

I need to protect him...

Attached: 1637197756952.png (1144x573, 729.12K)

Bros....I might have to become a Greenfag...

Which houses will side with the true King Faegon? Should get Dorne, conquered the pussy Stormlands. I could see the Riverlands siding with him as well

Attached: t97896].png (511x616, 478.25K)

Both of them will.

Yes. God I wish to make love to her everyday.

Attached: lewd.jpg (1280x1570, 339.83K)

Don't forget about the vomit

listen mate she might be an anglo with wierd facial proportions but shes still my waifu alright, refrain from posting unflattering pictures please

ONE BITE EVERYBODY KNOWS THE RULES

it's still there, just more subtle

Attached: handholding.jpg (480x301, 40.93K)

>but it makes things a bit too mythological
We only know the history from in-universe history works. For all we know, all these claims of thouands years old lasting dynasties could be outright bullshit propagands to give the houses a bigger reputation.
It's not different from Karlings claiming they were descendants of David, or other medieval houses to claim ancestry from roman emperors and Trojans refugees. All with their fake AF genealogy lines.

Attached: Gotcha, sucker.jpg (1920x951, 262.61K)

Attached: 1663075225545890.png (2166x2166, 2.6M)

i predict that criston will have a secret relationship with rhaenyra, the children with dark hair will be his, at some point it will sour and he will become alicent's boyfriend, than he will regret it and he will die for rhaenyra at some point, this is the most possible reddit take and i think that is what normies would enjoy the most the good guy bad guy redemption death

There are so many Targ loyalists remaining in Westeros.
I 100% believe Darkstar will join up with fAegon.
Doran will try to marry Arianne to him but I don't think it will happen that way, fAegon is probably going to marry Sansa to secure the north, or if Jon swears alliegance to fAegon, he might legitimize Jon and have him marry Sansa, thus securing the North.
I think once fAegon finds out about the threat of the Others in the North, he will focus his campaign up there after he secures KL.
All speculation though.

>, the children with dark hair will be his
Gods, make it happen

does someone have the hightower copypasta?

8000 years of Starks ruling the North is pretty unlikely. Especially as we see the Boltons almost usurp them and kill a lot of them in one of many succession crises.

>THEY WERE FUCKIIIIIIIIIING VISERYS, IS THAT WHAT YOU WANTED TO HEAR? THEY WERE HAVING SEEEEEX! I DON'T KNOW HOW I CAN BE ANY CLEARER, THEY WERE COPULATING, FORNICATING, ENTWINING, IN CONGRESS, COMMITTING THE COITUS, EMBRACING CARNALLY, REENACTING THE BIRDS AND THE BEES, MAKING LOVE, DOING IT, GETTING LAID, DOING THE FUNNY BUSINESS, LAYING PIPE, SHAKING THE SHEETS, MAKING THE BEAST WITH TWO BACKS, PLOWING THE FIELD, GRINDING CORN, RIDING SAINT GEORGE, ROLLING IN THE HAY, GETTING DOWN, GETTING LUCKY, TAPPING 'THAT', POUNDING, SMASHING, BONING, BANGING, BOINKING, SCREWING, NAILING, RUTTING, SCORING, TOSSING HOTDOGS DOWN HALLWAYS, BOARDING THE BEEF BUS, PLAYING HIDE THE SAUSAGE, PUTTING BREAD IN THE OVEN, CHURNING BUTTER, GLAZING THE DONUT, CREAMING THE PIE, MAKING BACON, DOING HORIZONTAL PUSHUPS - while standing, ostensibly - ASSAULTING WITH A FRIENDLY WEAPON, DOING BEDROOM RODEO, PARALLEL PARKING, CONQUERING THE PINK FORTRESS (no Boltons were involved, Your Grace), BUSHWHACKING, DIPPING THE WICK, DOING THE NASTY, GOING 'BALLS DEEP', RIDING THE BONY EXPRESS, SLYTHERINING THE HUFFLEPUFF, OPENING THE GATES TO MORDOR, MOUNTING THE WORLD, HARPOONING THE SALTY LONGSHOREMAN, PILE DRIVING, 'WAKA WAKA' YOUR GRACE, TORPEDOING THE EEL, SOURING THE KRAUT, TAKING THE SKINBOAT TO TUNA TOWN, TESTING THE MATTRESS, SWEEPING THE CHIMNEY, CHECKING THE OIL, ENTERING THE CASTLE, PATROLLING THE TUNNELS, AND DOING THE FUCKING RUMPY PUMPY VISERYYYYYYYYYYYS IS THAT CLEAR ENOUGH FOR YOU??

Attached: ottoangy.jpg (1080x1709, 694.2K)

Makes sense, from that point of view

>Daemon
>Cregan
>The lads
>Mushroom
How can greenfags compete

Long live Queen Shireen!

you now can become any character (females and dragons included) in game of thrones show or book which one do you choose

>i predict
You know there is a book, right?
The black haired bastards are from Strong. Cole already switches sides before Rhaenyra gets her first child. Strong becomes her personal knight instead of Cole.