Cobra Kai Kreese Edition RIP to a TRUE AMERICIAN HERO

I just finished this woke Jew filled messages of a show. Of course they had to kill off the based old boomer war hero. They had to make room for some person of color to enter in Season 6.

That's also why Mike Barnes was in two episodes for 20 minutes of screen time total. Cant have too many cool white guys influencing the Goy. Only token Johnny Lawrence can be the red meat eater. Of course he is made to look like the bumbling fool and the comic relief.

Attached: John_Kreese_Before_And_After.jpg (250x154, 9.86K)

uHH Did you finish watching it?

relax there 2 pump chump
by the end of the ep you will see that you posted the kekiest kek that ever did kek

Attached: emma-stone-serious.gif (244x300, 1.54M)

Just finished episode 8 and they seriously made Hawk go down to that little turd Kenny without scoring a single point? And Kenny wins by learning some dumb fucking anime move from Silver the night before the fight? I'm actually considering dropping this show for good after this dumb shit.

I am seriously conflicted about this. It's hard to know who to root for when a nigger and Jew fight each other

No the ref was crooked. Did you not get that? He did score IIRC

Always loyal to Team Tori

Attached: 1662771174886975.jpg (763x1200, 127.72K)

Yeah, 1 point, but Kenny would have still won even without that. They should have had Hawk dominate the fight easily for a 2-0, then Kenny pulls off that dumb anime move and then barely manages to somehow score 2 more points against a completely out of breath Hawk, mostly thanks to the crooked ref carrying him. That would have made sense and would have been a reasonable way to set up Kenny beating Hawk. As it stands, they completely ruined any semblance of realism this show had where they have some tiny ass middle schooler midget beat up highschoolers with ease, who have even trained longer than he did.

>some anime move
>literally just concentrates on hitting the solar plexus to knock the wind out of fauxhawk so he can't get back up to find
>a man can't breathe? He can't fight

He's not dead and shown to be more capable than ever. What are you even talking about? Why am I even replying?

In real life, Kenny would be more likely to break his tiny girl fingers while executing that punch than doing any serious damage with it. Also the fact that he even managed to hit Hawk with it at all was stupid enough.

>woke show
Uh, they literally made the black kid the main villain next to Silver and the most hated character in the entire show bar none. This show is single handedly saving western civilization.

There was a lot wrong with this season and shit you talked about was the least of its problems. What about the first 2 episodes being completely filler. The food being fake blood? Anyone would smell that shit immediately.

And in real life the 3/4/5/6 on 1 beatdowns the heroes give would wind up with them getting beatdown by superior numbers

it's a fucking magical karate show user

yes but just like any good fantasy show, there has to be internal consistency within the magic system. I can suspend my disbelief that Miguel, Hawk and Robbie are good fighters who can take on several people, but then you can't just completely shit on your own power levels and have some random kid half the size and with half the training of the other kid beat him up with ease just because he got a pep talk by the bad guy. Imagine if in the previous season, Daniel gave that skinny asian side character who is always in the background with the other nerdy kid a pep talk and suddenly that kid could easily beat up Robbie in the finals. Kenny is literally on the same level in terms of skills and physique as those 2 tiny nerd characters from Team Miyagi.

>be demitri
>be like 80lbs
>somehow defend yourself against one of the top 3 fights out of the kids
>one kick
>he down
>this good

Yeah, that one was kinda bullshit too, but first off, Demitri is twice the size of Kenny and the same age and size as Hawk. Secondly, it was just a street fight and he caught him off guard. This time, Hawk was in a tournament setting, prepared and motivated to win and was going at it seriously.

I do not get what is so evil about Silver's plans.

He is just growing a business.

Good goy

>Demitri is twice the size of Kenny and the same age and size as Hawk
oh ok now you're just trolling

The black good looks about the age where he could have a massive growth spurt and come back 6 inches taller next season

>good
*kid

Trolling how? Demitri is tall and skinny. Kenny is a tiny midget and equally skinny. Demitri looks like a young adult highschooler with a slightly awkward body, but nothing particularly out of the ordinary. Kenny looks like he's 12.

Would Karate dojos ever really become serious business?