/NOPE/

so what exactly was his business plan?

Attached: asian guy from nope.jpg (1200x675, 58.75K)

woah an asian dressed like a cowboy woah how visually interesting and modern?
is that what i’m supposed to say

his business plan was to make the money back sacrificing horses by providing spectacle

he thought he was special and chosen, because he survived the chimp attack as a kid. he didn't realize he only survived because he didn't look it in the eye.

to believe he was chosen by aliens to... uh... show people them eating horses

he wasnt selling a lot of tickets so i guess desperation because his business was failing. there might have been little clues here and there about it but i probably need to rewatch to see it.

How was he going to make back a horse's worth of cash from showing it to like 20 poor rednecks?
>he didn't realize he only survived because he didn't look it in the eye.
He literally does look it in the eye though, that's why the whole chimp sequence was retarded and pointless.

>he didn't look it in the eye.
he did
that monkey can't tell where chinks look at

lel

the whole movie was retarded and his business plan is the least of the problems
the only good thing was the alien design

Break bucks

he wanted to relive the horror from his childhood

it turned him on sexually

the tablecloth was blocking their eyes

no no no it’s totally a real movie let’s do more work writing it than peele did to make it sound interesting itt with boring fantheories

This.

He look it in the eye but through the tablecloth.

Motherfucker didn't even think of feeding that thing with cheaper animals like goats for example or even cheaper horses lmao

You'd think he would've just bought some puppies from the mill, being a chink and all.

>He literally does look it in the eye though

That's the point, he didn't do shit to survive that encounter, but the tablecloth saved his ass, you can see clearly on the first person perspective that while he is looking the chimp directly to his eyes, the chimp can't see his

The guy had clearly invested in this as a longterm "exhibit", he had a custom neon sign and merch made etc. But even if that family and friends/press preview had gone according to plan, there's no way he does more then one show before word gets around and the US Govt shows up and shuts him down to research it/figure out what is going on

Yes the message of the movie is that humans don't and can't truly understand wild animals.

anecdotal story but i live in a small town pretty remote and we had a big foot feeding show where a guy would sell tickets on his back porch to locals and tourists and he would call in big foots at night and feed them expired meat. i think he was habituating bears or something but he ran the thing for years before the park rangers got a tip off and shut his operation down.

the internet isn't widely available everywhere, a lot of places are still a bit backwards technologically or have spotty service. the idea that 'everything' is online instantly is not true in my experience, we've personally seen ufos in our friend group and when we check the photos we took it just looks like a crappy dim light on a black background so we just delete the photos, meanwhile with the naked eye you could clearly see the outline of a shape and non aerodynamic motion in the sky. i assume there might be hundreds of thousands of weird scams or sightings or abnormal events in a large country america on a daily basis that never gets reported or documented properly.

the only point of horses in this movie is that we have an antipathy to the alien

other case it just eats wild negers
okay watever