The Prequels are intellectually and spiritually kin-ACK!

>The Prequels are intellectually and spiritually kin-ACK!

Attached: 001200.jpg (650x841, 241.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aAs7Wxvc1_o
youtube.com/watch?v=2fzjOlh5g_o
youtu.be/_6MKJP_tf5s?t=3245
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>fire up the modem
>surf to kill jarjar
>play shitty flash games that are all about killing jarjar
20 years later
>ya bro the prequels are amazing and people only hate them coz youtubers made videos against them

MAD magazine parodied everything, including good movies :^)

>MAD magazine parodied everything, including good movies :^)
I don't see any good movies being mocked in OP's image

Whats this thread about?

Attached: 1616531671708.jpg (680x798, 74.21K)

When the first film came out the fans were vocal about C3PO being annoying. Then in the next one it was Yoda. Then the Ewoks and then Jar Jar. The "fans" are always crying about something.

Be honest user, no judgement, you are among frens here, how many times did you jack off to this?

Yeah, the zoomers who watched them as a kid grew up, sad state of affairs

3PO was not nearly as annoying in the first film as he was later on, and Yoda being a funny little muppet was part of Empire's subversiveness.
The Ewoks were purely to capitalize on Care Bears, and picrel tells you everything about Jar Jar.

People hated all of them when the films first came out. Lucas himself said so.

Lucas acknowledged that fans hate the prequels, why are you still in denial?

I like how prequel fans rewrite history when talking about the prequels:
Critics and audiences panned the movie
>No thats all a lie, everyone secretly loved them when they came out!
Episode II's love story was stupid and people made fun of it for being cringe
>Guys the love story is supposed to feel forced and shitty! George Lucas is secretly a genius because redditors told me so!
Everyone made fun of the CGI because it was flat and lifeless
>Um ackchyually, George Lucas made these movies to be tech demos so that means you can't criticize the story because that wasn't the point.
The story was boring and no one liked the characters
>The story is the best part, it's actually a Shakespearian tragedy about a very deep and complex character.
The dialogue was mocked relentlessly and even George Lucas jokes about the cheesy dialogue.
>The dialogue is Shakespearian because it sounds so weird and alien. Weird and alien is what Shakespearian means right, RIGHT?

Attached: prequelfan.jpg (473x619, 45.62K)

>Critics and audiences panned the movie
Roger Ebert praised Phantom Menace and everybody except autistic nerds liked Revenge of the Sith.

>There are still people who don't realize that Anakin having a high midi-chlorian also means he got autism
You should have realized it by the time you saw the Jedi temple school shooting allegory.

>a hack liked my shitty movie
Roger Ebert hated the Usual Suspects, Alien, Starship Troopers, the Thing and praised crap like Anaconda.

i love the vintage feel of phantom menace advertisements like in OP's pic. reminds me of the parade song at the end of ep 1 youtube.com/watch?v=aAs7Wxvc1_o

Attached: file.png (1244x1600, 3.21M)

Watch the Alex Jones review
>youtube.com/watch?v=2fzjOlh5g_o

Attached: 1614512920956.png (869x382, 167.61K)

>ITS A LIE LMAO CRITICS DIDN’T LIKE THEM
>one of the major critics liked it
>BAHAHA HE SUCKS
lol uhh okay

I like how prequel detractors only have one argument and its that 'everybody said its bad', because they just get their opinions from what the consensus thinks
Why am I supposed to care about the opinions of normalniggers and (((critics))) again?

Gen X manchildren need to move on from their childhood.

youtu.be/_6MKJP_tf5s?t=3245

>I didn't like it at all. I thought there was no story,there was no plot, I didn't care about any of the characters, it was terrible.

Attached: Travis C - Star Wars Episode 1 - Access Hollywood TV Clips (1999) [_6MKJP_tf5s - 1080x810 - 54m06s].png (1080x810, 744.64K)

>everyone hated it when it came out
>people mocked it relentlessly
>now zoomers rewrite history and put it in art galleries

Attached: starry_night_full.jpg (1280x1014, 454.8K)

None of the star wars films are that good