What made this movie so good?

What made this movie so good?

Attached: Terminator-2.jpg (1024x768, 170.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pVZ2NShfCE8
youtu.be/ApaMb3Y_-U0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It’s shit the only two good terminator movies are 1 and 3 close behind is SCC

>3 is better than 2
We're reaching contrarian faggot levels not previously possible

We reached them a while ago when people started pretending salvation was secretly good the whole time

James Cameron made it.

Attached: james-cameron-Arnold.jpg (2622x1763, 577K)

>and 3
kek you trolling faggit

it was the perfect sequel and if you didn't see the trailer beforehand it was a genuine surprise when arnie turned out to be the good guy.
also this youtu.be/pVZ2NShfCE8

Special effects and goid chemistry between the cast

Is it hard to reload this shotgun one-handed?

Attached: 1410744495002.webm (1706x720, 741.27K)

My favorite gun in mw2.

Nostalgia, 80's, poor judgment, real effects;

You'll break your fingers doing it with a real 1887 (Happened to Arnie himself when he tried replicating it). The gun used in the scene is a prop gun with polymers and rubber instead of real metal, with a significantly larger "loop" in the lever for the sake of easier maneuverability. Cameron himself got the idea from the Rifleman, where the titular character did the same with a rifle (with a similar modification).

Attached: file.png (302x387, 108.65K)

Could a T-800 do it though?

Attached: 1411621869534.webm (1706x720, 2.29M)

youtu.be/ApaMb3Y_-U0

It is good mainly because it carries over good things from the first film, like the theme music. It is still inferior to the first film.

>Aliens
>Terminator II
>Avatar 2
>Titanic: The Aftermath
Did this man was born solely to bring kino sequels into a world of mediocre second parts?

This makes me want to do a rewatch. I love this movie.

Brad Fiedel, Stan Winston, Cameron, Shwarzenegger, Robert Patrick, Edward Furlong and last but not least: Linda Hamilton. It's a Disney version of the first one.

It took me years to realize the bars were CGI in this scene. Felt like a complete idiot when it finally clicked.

In retrospect compared to all the shit that came after, Salvation was great

Probably my most watched film ever, along with Total Recall.

Attached: 1414822734689.webm (960x540, 2.93M)

Really? I still didn't know this

I was at work the other day and someone had written 'Tech Noir' on one of the cases.

Zoomers will never experience seeing shit like this for the first time. Literally nothing like this existed before, perfect use of cgi that some modern films couldn't replicate.

This is filmmaking at its finest.

Commando, predator and t2 for me

we were children when we first watched it

*crates

Specifically the part where he passes through, but yeah the shadow work is so well done that it's nearly unnoticeable

Attached: 1622328810792.webm (1450x616, 2.42M)