Fine whatever

fine whatever

Attached: 1_OlY_7egaXZYKJu3QZYmANA.jpg (840x348, 81.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iRkiyy3EDl4
youtube.com/watch?v=Fxx7g5nz4WQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cool

Attached: matrix-reloaded-movie-picture-02-1068x533.jpg (1068x533, 108.93K)

Paulie, where da fuck are we?

I got no fucking clue, Chrissy, but I tell ya what, it feels convoluted.

Attached: chrissy paulie.png (602x255, 262.56K)

I'm a poor mentally ill patient in the top max security psychiatric ward of the military. Have mercy

Sum up what this guy said in a few short sentences and explain how it was dealt with in the third movie

vis a vis

You're the president?

Attached: 6978.jpg (480x270, 14.72K)

air go

Neo cant be the chosen one cause he is totally pussy wipped

I might need to go through the whole thing again. and I didnt see the fourth soooo

>you are like the 47th “the one”
>Zion is just another form of control
>humans keep waking up so we create a controlled resistance which we eventually destroy
>you’re not special
Which ends up not mattering in the third film, because Neo goes “nah, I don’t really feel like doing that lol”

youtube.com/watch?v=iRkiyy3EDl4

was sean william scott so big he was featured with justin timberlake in this mtv spoof back in '03?
same deal if they were the hosts

youtube.com/watch?v=Fxx7g5nz4WQ

There were 3 matrixes. The first one was utopia which humans rejected it because they feed in strife and adversity. The second introduced a crude concept of cause and effect which ultimately didn't work out. The one we are in now introduced the concept of choice. They go over this cause and effect + choice quite a bit even in the first one. Larry CHOSE to have his mind rotted by and dominatrix and thus the effect is his suicide in the next few years

1. The Matrix has been recent 7 times, nobody knew about it.
2. The Matrix is fundamentally unstable, humans having free-will messes with things long-term
3. The One is the solution to this, Neo has to do another cycle or else the entire system will collapse
4. Architect knows Neo won't do this because he's in love with Trinity and has to save her

That's basically it. Of course he's wrong on point 3 like the dumb machine that he is. Also Neo seems to be an extra anomalous One that caused Smith to go apeshit, Neo leverages this in his deal with the literal deux ex machina.

concurrently

don't need to it's not canon

it's matrices

ceteris paribus

We beat you before, we'll beat you again.
It wasn't.

all that shit about choice and rage against the machine was retconned and it turns out they actually stuck a usb up neo's ass and his destiny is to plug it into the mainframe so the machines wont kill zion even though they were trying to do that the whole time

>*schizobabbles in your path*
>Neo: meds time.

What's that?

Attached: R (6).jpg (1200x500, 57.06K)

loquacious

Attached: 1649647546831.jpg (1284x1187, 616.56K)

>The sign is a subtle joke. The shop is called "Sneed's Feed & Seed", where feed and seed both end in the sound "-eed", thus rhyming with the name of the owner, Sneed. The sign says that the shop was "Formerly Chuck's", implying that the shop was owned by Chuck at some point. So, when Chuck owned the shop, it would have been called "Chuck's Fuck & Suck".

This

American pie and american pie 2, for some reason, were the highest grossing comedies in the US

‘Oh yeah your whole journey was part of the simulation too, we do it all the time to people like you, it helps our computer run better. Now go reset the system like all the other ones do or else your loved ones will die.

outside of austin powers

per se

Attached: 1661621592957751.jpg (647x674, 47.31K)

Finger Lickingly