No literature

>no literature
how

Attached: eastern-europe-II.png (2004x1301, 473.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

4chanlit.fandom.com/wiki/Recommended_Reading/Literature_by_origin#Hungary
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What are they gonna write about? The Witcher male slav power fantasy playing cards at the local pig sty?

Attached: 1662161312459515.jpg (465x383, 31.79K)

We do have a few noble prizes from literature and a lot of great writers like Lem.
The problem with Poland is not the lack of literature but the translation.

Zdravka Eftimova's "Blood" is studied in US 8th grade textbooks

here you go, Mario

4chanlit.fandom.com/wiki/Recommended_Reading/Literature_by_origin#Hungary

I especially recommend you to read Journey by Moonlight by Antal Szerb as it's mostly set in Italy, but anything from that list is a safe bet if you're looking to get acquainted with Hungarian literatire

>
low quality b8

r u retarded

I don't know a single contemporary italian author either, but that reflects more on my person, than of the state of your literature. Get some perspective, perhaps?

>russhit invasion from the north
>t*rk invasion from the south
They never had a chance

Best Polish writer in the chronicles of literature decided to become a british subject and author his works exclusively in english

Attached: 43ferds3.jpg (250x236, 4.16K)

Take your meds. We have a Nobel Prize winner for literature.

he isn't considered the greatest polish author, in fact we don't claim him as polish

>that reflects more on my person
I'm afraid it's just that. No offense, man.

true, when it comes to literature Eastern Europeans cannot compare to Scandinavians, especially Norwegians, who have written many influential and important works such as... Uhh... well...

Attached: 1648546929643.png (861x877, 186.12K)

Hamsun?

Konrad is far from the jest doe

It's amazing to me that Slavs are able to breathe and eat on their own, let alone read and write. You can't expect much from them; remember they're Slavs. They don't have the mental capacity that normal people do.

Attached: 1663325511654.jpg (1024x904, 180.55K)

Attached: 1653860047824.png (600x692, 381.47K)

get your facts straight
ukraine has such great writers as mykola hohol, mykola hohol and also mykola hohol

*Best

Why are you afraid?

do not be scared

In the real world, Slavs are arguably the best writers in the world. No doubt.

stop replying to impotent baits bro, make them post something worthwhile

Gogol was Ukrainian

A snownigger albino baboon has the audacity to make posts like these.

You are fucking irrelevant. If it weren't for oil no one would give a fuck about you. The only thing Norwegian subhumans invented is the cheese slicer.

Please don't stab me.

Attached: 1663325824674.jpg (976x850, 61.9K)

*Hohol

You're right. Ko mu jebe mater.

>A snownigger albino baboon has the audacity to make posts like these.
>You are fucking irrelevant. If it weren't for oil no one would give a fuck about you. The only thing Norwegian subhumans invented is the cheese slicer.

cheesed to meet ya!

Attached: cheesedtomeetyou.png (822x860, 483.21K)

i love lithuania

We will go to dinner, then a movie, then back to your place. I will throw you unto the bed and repeatedly "stab" you until we are both exhausted.
Wear something nice.

Attached: 35b043686b719221028975d1d36bff0f71dc9fb4_full.jpg (184x184, 7.43K)

>how to invade another countries for dummies
>chopping off my neighbor's hands because he's the wrong reiglion; a novel
>memoirs of a depressed slav who's depressed because he's forced to live along slavs
>non-fiction origins of the slavic people and how they actually predated even the dinosaurs and the big bang
>crying about everything that ever happened to us because nothing is our fault; a short story

Oh wow such a rich literary tradion, man the Slavs have so much culture and sovl I can't wait to take a vacation to Eastern Europe/the Balkans and see all the Ottoman brothels and random genocide memorial #999999, sounds great bro.

Attached: 1663326041152.png (427x451, 10.26K)

>then back to your place
I live with parents, please don't embarrass me in front of them.

zlavoj zizek, jaroslav hazek, mircea eliade, that`s all i can remember off the top of my head

Kierkegaard
Arne Næss
Knut Hamsun
HC Andersen
Snorre Sturlasson
Henrik Ibsen
...and much more

Attached: 1663186444151497.png (448x384, 162.42K)

poles don't consider him "the best". many don't even know him

I liked Dead Souls