Every single day russian whore mothers receive news of their worthless piece of shit sons dead

every single day russian whore mothers receive news of their worthless piece of shit sons dead

we live in the greatest timeline

Attached: 673.png (600x692, 381.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

contract.mil.ru/enlistment_contract/info.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I knew the flag was polish before clicking on the thumbnail

I fired from army in 2019. Most of my academy freinds are dead.

at least they don't have to live in Poland

Why you get fired ivan

>dead
Missing during training exercise on Russian soil*

Every day an Armenian man impregnates a Russian woman. Their children however can not be adopted by American Jews because that is forbidden by a ban on international adoption.
Therefore, the supply of American half-Armenians to Any Forums is forevermore non-existent.

based

Being an alcoholic retard turned out to be the best decision of your life eh?

join them you subhuman piece of filth

it has been at least 30 years since we had anything to do with your nation. blame germans or US for your shitty life, we aren't responsible for it anymore.

cyka bly-ACK!

Attached: 1658214702891058.jpg (500x500, 39.83K)

In Russia in some academies you can get civil degreee along side with military. I am from poor familly from dying village in Central Russia and this was my ticket from suffering. After five year of service I am leave this
Don't wanna. This not for me.

>Most of my academy freinds are dead

Attached: r craig.png (680x532, 51.75K)

Why were you fired?

kek

> Most of my academy freinds are dead.
Well they didn't graduate with very good grades then...!

Attached: german_humour.png (668x525, 85.33K)

turn off your VPN Lukas.

If true I'm sorry everyone is bullying you

Attached: download (1).jpg (271x186, 6.89K)

The Ukraine situation implies Putin would if he could.

They receive news about their sons heroically purging Russian lands of hohol vermin.

Attached: flex.jpg (1280x960, 352.41K)

rude, but I've seen a lot of threads like this about Ukies, so for balance reason I'll allow it
this doesn't really make sense without the post he was replying to

It's time for you to join them in heroically purging the hohol filth, your motherland needs you now more than ever.
contract.mil.ru/enlistment_contract/info.htm

im sorry that it had to be YOUR friends but im ambivalent when it comes to russians being killed when invading a country

Attached: 1646368717762.jpg (785x878, 192.09K)

Yeah if you are the aggressor and you die that's kinda on you. Not saying that your death isn't a tragedy, but it's kinda your fault.

Attached: 1656472089143s.jpg (249x217, 6.27K)

Its over.

Attached: chud z.png (482x530, 542.5K)

Don't know why but I love you Ivan

some of you people are way too edgy, get a grip.

Attached: Spas_vsederzhitel_sinay.jpg (549x1024, 242.45K)

>some of you people are way too edgy, get a grip.
but don't grip too hard, or you might end up exterminating 5 million jews

it's our local libtard making shit up because he got anally devastated in russian thread

>tf
>tp

Attached: 1657100718499.jpg (800x592, 61.56K)

Will Poland ever stop seething? Think I might just filter the whole country desu.

I am Germany
you are Norway
you are Poland
we are not persons

Not really. Don't act as if Russia randomly attacks its neighbors, ukies literally asked for it since 2014. Butthurt belters wouldn't be so butthurt right now if they weren't rapidly russophobic during all the years they didn't even get a proper respond from our side. If they feel endangered now, that's on them for being irrationally hostile to us before.

just let them
thats their culture

scientists believe it will happen around the same time as denmark becomes 50% somali/iranian so around 2080

>Be Russian minority from impoverished shithole region.
>Sign up to military for only ticket out of dying town
>Told you're going on training exercise near Ukraine
>Surprise, it's actually an invasion, but don't worry, our Ukrainian brothers will welcome you with flowers
>Instead they insult you and spit on you if you try to talk to one in the bombed out remains of the city you now occupy
>Terrified 24/7 of random artillery or drone strike
>One day get droned out of absolutely nowhere on routine patrol
>Die in agony from shrapnel
I can't say I hate them but no one mourns an invader.

Ukraine got 2 regions invaded and annexed the moment the country looked like it was aligning to the West. Latvia and Estonia also have regions that could easily suddenly be full of weapons and separatists, trained by Russian military that is obviously there but never acknowledged. But they are in NATO so it didn't happen.