Would you parents accept a Portuguese girl as your wife?

would you parents accept a Portuguese girl as your wife?

Attached: 12456436523.jpg (922x1280, 220.01K)

what does portugese gf smell like

Attached: 1372190212003.jpg (960x933, 74.23K)

Mom would refuse

Let's be honest
most of ya'll who never had a gf's parents think you do be a fag and they'd be surprised if you got a girl

Odds are they would accept but bully her relentlessly with Portuguese jokes

As long as she's European or Euro-descended (new world), it would be fine with them
if they're not European, my parents wouldn't say anything, but would be extrremely cold towards her and secretly hate the fuck out of her

no need to worry though I would never wife a non-euro girl

This is very true

My father still thinks I'm gay

I've said it in another thread, my parents wouldn't tolerate a non-Turk wife.

I have a crazy suggestion. You're not gonna believe where you can go to find a ton of potential Turkish partners

The mosque girls aren't my type and they're not what they seem so no thanks.

They wouldn't have a choice, I would make them accept her.

Attached: 1581820962292.jpg (4608x3456, 3.05M)

as long as she don't have a mustache they wouldn't bother

Western Turkey and Istanbul unironically have more liberal/western Turkish girls than Germany or Belgium do kek
you have citizenship I presume so you should be able to find one to bring back to Germany pretty easily

I don't want a western or liberal wife though. I just want a traditional normal Turkish wife. I asked my grandfather to arrange one when he visited our village but he forgot because he was stressed out with other businesses.

you got arranged marriages in Turkey?

>traditional turkish
>not a mosque girl
good luck

In some areas, yes.
If only you knew, user...if only you knew.

At this point even an abostralian would do. Though i refused a superrich small town girl (arranged) a few months ago. Parents were trying too hard to convince me. I said it's none of your concern.

based!

Attached: tumblr_mfbvudsLkF1s130z0o1_1280.jpg (960x640, 76.68K)

>Portugueses girl
>No mustache

Attached: 01BF6A03989546CAAC25194E93570E28.jpg (1024x697, 69.63K)

yes. they will racemix well with us shart in marts

Attached: 1652896495734.webm (1280x720, 1.51M)

That is a hurtful and wildly inaccurate stereotype, probably instigated by Spaniards.

Attached: 291589479_172216118607873_2482794179195055130_n.jpg (1080x1080, 95.51K)

nigger nigger niggers niggering niggers nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger niggers niggering niggers nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger niggers niggering niggers nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger niggers niggering niggers nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger niggers niggering niggers nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger niggers niggering niggers nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger niggers niggering niggers nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger niggers niggering niggers nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger niggers niggering niggers nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger niggers niggering niggers nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger niggers niggering niggers nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger niggers niggering niggers nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger niggers niggering niggers nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger niggers niggering niggers nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger niggers niggering niggers nigger nigger nigger