Attached: file.png (1598x1192, 800.2K)

No jerbs.

>NEET
:-\
>NEET, Japan
8^O
kys

>ugly Japanese women try to engage men in their shitty hobbies

why do people think this is a good idea? It would be so fucking demoralizing. The solution is having chads take these guys to gyms and putting them on testosterone and making them absolute fucking beasts

Attached: 1659862418289872.jpg (1600x2018, 705.25K)

any statistics shows the number of hikikomori is higher in Japan than other countries?

No its much much higher in SK.

>A community‐based survey published in 2010 reported that the prevalence of hikikomori was approximately 1.2% of the Japanese population2, and in 2016 a Japanese cabinet report estimated people with hikikomori to be about 541,000 within the age range of 15‐39 years.

do you think the number of people in European countries is even remotely close to this?
it isn't.

It's not profitable to help people. It makes more money to bleed innocent people dry of their money with your alleged medicines and cures before giving them what they actually need once on the verge of collapse. Same reason it is 1,000x easier to get fem hormones than test.

>do you think the number of people in European countries is even remotely close to this?

Yes, it is.

Attached: neets.jpg (3186x4096, 1007.9K)

NEET is not the same as hikikomori.

These neets are out clubbing, partying, enjoying life, meeting with friends and fucking sluts while making bank on welfare

proves the existence of good indoor hobbies.

>good indoor hobbies
hikki literally spend all day browsing imageboards and watching youtube videos lmao
they don't have any real hobbies, they aren't good at any video games

stupid nigger have you ever heard of a country called "italy"

browsing imageboards and watching youtube is very western things, m8

>These neets are out clubbing, partying, enjoying life, meeting with friends and fucking sluts while making bank on welfare
no neet does this and you know it

what do japanese hikkis do?

...play splatoon?
NND? twitter?

Attached: 1663159043341003.jpg (1834x1533, 185.7K)

I wish I could be a neet.
Being in a dead end job and no relationship prospects is a living hell

I mean they do get drunk and party with friends (preferably those with a job so they can pay for alcohol) while living off welfare
They aren't getting much pussy and nights in clubs tho (too expensive)

I am actually right
you don't know what western european neets are like lol

i dont want to know i might kill mysefl

Those two words are not used as differently as you think. If you think Hikikomori is someone like totally cutting off from outside, you are wrong. Only mentally ill people never go outside and have no social interaction. It's not possible for a sane person.
It's all the same as Ikigai or whatever the fuck is. They just randomly brought a word from Japan and wrote a made-up thesis. And Japanese people are wondering what the fuck is HikyKoMory is. Classic