Discuss

Discuss

Attached: Screenshot_20220916-005205_Chrome.jpg (1080x1810, 317.76K)

They never learn...

Really pathetic considering the damage it does
not international discussion

FAGMAN bros... not like this....

Amsterdam (soy central) is also our capital of beard transplants and other cope.
These people have money but other than that absolutely nothing else. No social status, look like dorks, no sex appeal, etc.

Good morning ma'am. I am 5'9" and want to see your vagene.

With $75000 a muslim could just buy a wife.
Secular cucks need to mutilate themselves to look taller.

Why are jeets and chinamen like this?

>beard transplants
the fuck? I dont want to see a man complaining about makeup ever again.

why pay more when you can pay less

Attached: Ilizarov_Apparatus_External_Fixator.jpg (3057x3665, 2.64M)

Where the fuck do you even get the follicles that produce thick enough hairs to pass for a beard from? Your pubes? lol

Imagine kidnaping someone and doing this to them, but only one leg lol

They're very real and not uncommon. Don't forget that during 2010s beards were all the rage.

you have weird fantasies, user

lmao what the fuck user

Im short and i rather be short than destroy my legs. 3 inches is like 4cm?its not even a lot lol

unless their legs are disproportionately short, this will just change them from manlets to freaky looking proportionlets

Isn't this for compound fractures?

yes, but it can be used for prolonging limbs too

3”=7.62cm (hence where 7.62x39mm and 7.62x51mm ammo comes from; they didn’t just pick that weird number, but rather it’s based on an older .300 (i.e. 0.3”) caliber round)

Anyway, totally not worth it in my opinion. But I’m also 6’3 and idk if I’d even want to be 6’6 or whatever. I’m already borderline too tall for so much shit

proportions can get quite imbalanced before you look like a freak, i'm 191cm with the legs of someone who is 203cm and i don't even look that strange

I think that's how these procedures are done, actually. They first break your bones intentionally and then hold them apart while they heal

Yes, that's exactly how they do it