There was nothing and then there was this uhhhh chemical reaction of amino acids and this is how life came to be

>there was nothing and then there was this uhhhh chemical reaction of amino acids and this is how life came to be
>it makes perfect sense just trust the heckin science bro

Attached: aa0.png (800x789, 118.26K)

Yeah that's pretty much how it happened.

Science is pretty cool

>Allah created everything
>How do I know? It's written in his book. Duh.

Attached: GigachadMuslim.png (1242x1394, 570.1K)

she's right

>there was nothing and then there was this uhhh metaphysical reaction of I don't even know what and this is how life came to be

Just remembered that poltards were right about the vaccine and we're all about to drop dead. Any second now....

Attached: cda90063353f25e244537d2f4b272660.jpg (626x626, 33.31K)

Science is "soy" now? As expected of thirdies.

Science is a religion

heresy=bigotry
confession=therapy
priest=psychologist
bishop=scientist
virtous=eco friendly
prayer=meditation
mass=blm protest
original sin=white guilt
demons=aliens
7 days of creation="big bang"
day of judgement=global warming

I've never fucking understood Creationists
You have the existence of the universe in the big bang, THAT is your miracle
Why focus on life and evolution that when scientists can't reasonably explain away the big bang conundrum?
It's easy to imagine the possibility of chemistry progressing to the point where cells begin to develop which then continues onto our life but the beginning of the universe? It's impossible, you need God
I've been a theist because of that for the past 12 years, all the arguments about evolution are just strange
The fact that anything exists at all is the miracle

>NOO YOU CANT JUST REDUCE LIFE DOWN TO RANDOM CHANCE
>I NEED MEANING TO THINGS OR ELSE MY TINY BRAIN CANT UNDERSTAND IT

Attached: 1.jpg (1000x1000, 154.56K)

At my heart I'm a nihilist but my brain tells me that there's meaning, that since God obviously exists there HAS to be objective meaning to life

>LE ADMAN HECKIN RAPED EVE OKAYY!!

that's not science

>there was this chemical reaction of amino acids and this is how life came to be
life came to be through chemical reactions regardless of whether there is a god or not

>so this water creature totally randomly grew an organ perfectly designed to breathe air outside of water

Attached: 1637432407054.jpg (1024x836, 102.07K)

Attached: 4.jpg (2176x1156, 184.59K)

Honestly that's okay , the complete dread of utter lack of meaning is quite scary. I'm not religious in anyway but always find my self believing in buddhist teaching and especially reincarnation. Your brain is tryna keep you alive and kicking.

that's not how evolution works. stop trolling. just because you put a "meme arrow" next to text doesnt make it funny or correct. why don't you go study evolutionary biology so you can get up to speed with the rest of society?

My family are Buddhists and I think the system is completely hollow and meaningless
You have the illogical state of Buddhist cosmology, with no beginning and no ultimate existence, it's as meaningful as the atheistic world view

>virtous=eco friendly
Correct

>something couldn't have just been created out of nothing, that's basic metaphysics you dumb libtard read Aquinas lmao
>except God who exists without being created because...HE JUST CAN OKAY READ THE BIBLE

Attached: 4586 - beard christianity ear glasses open_mouth priest soyjak stubble variant_fatjak.png (974x1202, 158.01K)