I am a submissive little slut ready to serve my Chinese Masters

I am a submissive little slut ready to serve my Chinese Masters

Attached: 17DB12CA-5C1A-463F-BBE3-D375FC312341.jpg (4256x2832, 2.22M)

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/china-russia-ukraine-support-li-zhanshu-vyacheslav-volodin-1742731
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

special military operation going that well huh?

going better than afghanistan mutt

Attached: 14528 - 4soyjaks badge bloodshot_eyes buhanka_chan closed_mouth comic crying dead ear flag glasses hair hanging mustache open_mouth purple_hair rope russia russo_ukrainian_war smile soyjak stubble subvariant_chudjak.png (1774x1263, 1.25M)

i don't know about that we at least managed to take over afghanistan it was the occupation that humiliated us. russia isn't even managing the first step.

lmao no

Every neo-nazi/far-right person in the West is siding with Russia.

Many troons are tankies who are also siding with Russia.

taking over means nothing since afghanistan is a medieval society that has no concept of the modern nation state. the US army "occupied" afghanistan but really only controlled their bases. when they left the taliban came back instantly, as if US occupation never happened. with ukraine the russians can't occupy it because the ukrainians understand what a nation state is and are willing to fight back.

kind of embarassing not to be able to take over your much smaller nation on your border in a conventional fight tbqh igor

kind of like bay of pigs invasion

but that wasn't the U.S forces it was cuban revolutionaries we just trained and sent over

sure thing pedro gonzales

>You will never joke and banter with a muscular, enthusiastic Chinese tea merchant and sip some high quality liu bao together while Russianon services everyone under the table with his mouth.
Why even live?

I'm a 'tankie' and I don't support Russia in this
Russia is not the Soviet Union

>Brigade 2506 (Brigada Asalto 2506) was a CIA-sponsored group of Cuban exiles formed in 1960 to attempt the military overthrow of the Cuban government headed by Fidel Castro. It carried out the abortive Bay of Pigs Invasion landings in Cuba on 17 April 1961.

Meeting with Xi didn't go well, huh Putin?

Well, you're amongst friends here. On Any Forums, we all love monke President Putin.

>Meeting with Xi didn't go well, huh Putin?
why is the west so intent on spreading this propaganda like xi is turning on putin? it's like they think if it'll be real if they just say it enough times
newsweek.com/china-russia-ukraine-support-li-zhanshu-vyacheslav-volodin-1742731

Because they want to divide and conquer. If spreading bullshit helps with that then that's what most news outlets/corporations out there in the west are for and excel at it.

Also the ruskis do that too, more massively, and have been doing it for years.

In the end it's a problem in the west, as people realizes that instead of getting veracity, it's all a competition to see who produces more bullshit, propaganda and lies and stop trusting/following/caring about the mainstream media. Not so much in ruskiland since they have never known in 5 centuries of ruski history, since the mongols got tired of sodomizing ruski boibussy, such thing as a somewhat trustworthy/honest media and reporting anyway. They expect to get rations of state-produced bullshit, digest it and say spasibo. Is part of the ruski identity.

ok trannie

>Forgetting the russians got borsch broken in Afghanistan
Kek

kind of pathetic seeing russia take a knee for the chinese
i wonder if the russian public identify more with chinks than europeans

It's tranny
Do you think I should learn Danish or Norwegian btw?
I want to read Ibsen and Kierkegaard but I don't like how Danish sounds

>>Meeting with Xi didn't go well, huh Putin?

Attached: 1663281988530212.png (587x584, 459.28K)