With these heating prices it's way cheaper for me to relocate to some shithole in south greece/italy/spain for 3 months...

With these heating prices it's way cheaper for me to relocate to some shithole in south greece/italy/spain for 3 months this winter

Attached: 1663178909663552.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

seeing europeans collapsing and suffering is so so sweet

>i will just spend holidays in greece and make money with it
>i suffer

relocate to morocco with the rest of your countrymen

This but ain't suffering enough.

>he has the money to relocate, live for 3 months like a kang, and come back
>i suffer in toothpaste country, you owe me 0.01 euros for wasting data on your post

for now dont forget d666 wil increase transportation prices to meet inflation and surging energy prices and on top of that there will be a massive tax on flying so unless you plan on biking youre stuck

>same europoors who celebrated russian invasion of ukraine now cry about energy prices
can't make this shit up

yes

Attached: Screenshot_20220916_092315.jpg (1080x1837, 634.91K)

I celebrate russias invasion and I wish we could just let them have it

there is 0 reason to be putting so many resources into protecting an absolute shithole housing the worst people on earth that has always belonged to russia

you guys are legit retarded
if western governments had let russia steamroll ukraine without doing anything we would now live in a completely different world now, one where the threat of Russian blitzkrieg would be very real

i thiink they deserve better and european people have to pay for it

no human is illegal

Attached: mohenjo-daro-harappa-vedic-age-2-728-2488821794.jpg (728x546, 85.84K)

nooo but what about american geopolitical interests

oh nooo poland and hungary would also be gone :((((

no one cares nigga

I don't see why virtuous westeners have to suffer just for some literal nazis

Seething thirdies. We will not run out of gas and after this crisis we will be energy independent. In just 2 or 3 years Europe will have solved her greatest weakness. Things will be better than ever after this.

Attached: 1662357989430226.jpg (1227x2048, 438.04K)

>oh boo hoo we can't buy cheap gas from people who's favorite passtimes are killing, raping and stealing! Whatever shall we do?!?

Average German is 55 years old

You must be from Somalia if you think things will get better

Hou je kankerbek als de Russen weer de helft van Europa inpalmen mogen wij weer het slaafje van Amerika spelen voor hun hulp. Mogen we weer 5 miljoen zandnegers importeren om te bewijzen hoeveel we van mensenrechten houden. Hou de Russen uit Oekraïne en Wit-Rusland en Europa wordt een soeverein continent.

Birthrates depend on culture. Right now our culture is too heavily influenced by globalism, a nihilistic, vapid ideology that breeds self-contempt and hatred for humanity. By becoming sovereign and cutting ourselves off from American influence, the source of globalism, Europe can finally go her own way.

This. Fuck whites.

>American influence, the source of globalism
The source of globalism lies elsewhere (you know exactly where).
Even if we give the finger to the Americans, we'll get shafted.

No. It is america. America created the international system to organize the anti-soviet alliance. Globalism is the ideology that believes in and defends this system. Since 1992 the entire world has fallen under it. It started with america, it is sustained by america, and it will end with america.

Blaming Jews is retarded. That said all non-europeans minorities should be expelled including Jews.

Fuck off we don't want any white person here