Do you guys feel a certain rumbling, like something extremely bad is going to happen soon in your country?

Do you guys feel a certain rumbling, like something extremely bad is going to happen soon in your country?

Attached: 1663289590259698.webm (848x436, 2.64M)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1663309947359802.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah it’s still going to exist tomorrow when I wake up

vids like that are why many gas stations/convenience stores use bulletproof glass in bad neighborhoods
also everyone should be carrying a gun, too. to prevent such things.

I used to feel that way about my country, now less so with it and a lot more the world outside of America

We are definitely at the end of a growth cycle and in a recession but with a lot more tension and global political turmoil than in 2008. I think the time of watching numbers go up and taking things for granted is over, but I don't think anyone knows how this can unfold.

We are poorer now than we were before 2008, the groeth cycle ended a long time ago bucko.

Yeah, it's all gonna come crashing down in the near future. For the first time in my life I feel like those prepper luntaics are onto something

Why did he kill him? He complied and wasn't a threat

chimp got disgusted by his weakness

Just means there was no point complying, should have just mag dumped him

it starts with n and ends with igger

nanteigger?

In what way do you measure that? I don't thiink that's true but I agree that a LOT of growth in the last decade was a lie.

its an impossible discussion however the rate of growth over the past 10 years seems to track inflation quite well. Which can mean that most of the stock growth was just money losing value

Look closer at the robber's ethnicity

Asian?

No... Try again

no nothing big. just the start of a long slow decline

Was it the Kipling Thief?

i.4cdn.org/gif/1663309947359802.webm

No
Average wage in my state is $90k
Obesity rate is 42%
Everyone is comfy where they are
Anyone who claims "something big is happening" is a terminally online varper

He relaxed. I'm guessing the cashier is a pajeet? He should be aware of the cowboy that first draws the weapon wins.

nah
then again I am a poolack; my self-preservation instinct is naturally stunted

I had that feeling, but it has gone away. I think we will suffer a long, sad decline, not an explosion.

That's why ALL store workers should arm themselves.

The worst thing you can do is trust the person jumping over the counter to not have a weapon or use their weapon on you.

>M-Maybe if I do what they say they won't hurt me?

Attached: asian_store_owner_threatens_to_stab_white_man_to_death_and_does_it_after_he_doesn't_at_least_leave_the_coins_behind.webm (800x450, 3M)

he asked the robber to not redeem

This dudes a fucking psycho but he's alive and poojeet is dead. Guess that's life

Holy shit, that's brutal

lmao why did they rob the store unarmed