Why did they abandon Islam?

Why did they abandon Islam?

Attached: istockphoto-173912622-170667a.jpg (509x339, 59.96K)

you mean Tengrism?

To be honest, if they do actually abandoned islam, get rid of their flavor of toxic nationalism, and take a more nuanced approaced to their socio-history as a people, they are set to be the future ubermensch in the whole of eurasia in the face of twinks from western europe and russia.

There are still many religious turks you know.

No they will become a second brazil. A nihilistic mutt country of whores and faggots without an identity. It’s already going there actially.

is there any native dutch posting under this flag?

Turkey was never real islamic country we are sons of Rome, sons of Byzantine we have no business with islam

Yeah they are all in /neder/draad acting like complete retards.

no. the dutch are probably too busy working, studying, socializing and having sex to constantly post here. this only leaves us with brown neet incels shitposting during morning in weekdays

Because society used to not be a dumpster fire

Attached: 1663209181428537.jpg (827x893, 161.06K)

some say Japanese posters are Americans moved to Japan becase real Japs too busy studying and working.

>No they will become a second brazil. A nihilistic mutt country of whores and faggots without an identity. It’s already going there actially.
>A second Brazil
Impossible. We're unique.
>A nihilistic country
It should be, but it it's not.
This is a happy nation full of hope in the future (don't ask me how or why - it's just the way it is).
>Mutt country
Yes, this is true.
>whores and faggots
So like the whole Western world?
>without an identity
Luso-Indigenous-African nation kick-started by the Catholic Church which is home of every ethnicity on the planet, including yours. You ungrateful bastard.

In short, a Muslim cope.

we are becoming less religious
I feel you are becoming more due to evangelical missionary activity

It's true; we're and it's mainly because of the evangelical spread. Tbf Latin America's relationship with religion is just too irrational. Like, people are very religious but at the same time very liberal and see no problem with that.
Imo this whole continent should see a therapist.

I always wonder whether this is good or bad for turkey. On the one hand it makes you more like the west which generally means you're stronger. On the other, literally every Turkish nationalist I've talked to, online and irl, is utterly delusional about the world. Combine that with the exclusive nature of nationalism, the fact that turkey is only like 70% Turkish, and the current shithole state of the nation, it makes you sound more like Egypt than Germany or France.

You really aren’t unique. You are a typical second world country honestly.

hypernationalism is as much of a problem as islam rejecting one should not make you adopt the other
political islam is ruined since it brought nothing but disaster here almost everyone below the age of 40 in turkey in iran are atheists but nationalism is on the rise mostly due to refugee debacle
interesting stuff I wonder how the siutation will be like in few decades, evangelcial birthrates + continuing evangelist activity

They are whores. They have no morals. They are quick to sellout for worldly things. Inshallah Turkey will be laid waste

don't type this to google translate

Attached: hafiz-onlyfans-942x1024.jpg (942x1024, 116.34K)

Based

Attached: Tengrism.jpg (3192x1706, 2.4M)

She's diaspora though and not even german. Also
>gay flag
>anime/hentai pfp
self-explanatory.

Some Catholic communities are going empty already. I'm Catholic, and in the last time I went to confession, my priest stated that this is one of his main concerns (we always chat for a while after he absolves me).
I can tell folks are slowly developing that Puritan morality mindset typically found in Protestants.

pedophilia is illegal is turkey