And they was like "whoops my bad"
We said it's okay
Then a couple years later
They start a world war again
They killed like a million Jews
and then they killed another five million
I think we should take them all to school
And just blow they ass up right now!

Attached: germany WWII apu.png (1424x1056, 1.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RzHIZmPgpuA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Its because angloids didnt wanna harm them too much after ww1 and did nothing when hitler rearmed the country, but its the french the cowards somehow.

If you think the origins of WWI are as simple as "germans started it" you are really retarded/brainwashed. But this is a troll thread so I suppose I am expecting too much.

They started it tho.

>And they was like "whoops my bad"
>We said it's okay
I remember it a little differently but I'll take your word for it.

Attached: 1286922919516.jpg (640x480, 69.81K)

Based Rucka Rucka Ali enjoyer

>We said it's okay

lol

implying life would not be better for every human being if we had won

Jewmerica is rightful german successor though, the West is lgbt fourth reich.

Attached: Clipboard0142c2.png (1280x975, 930.78K)

If *napoleon had won.

nah it was the serbs who started it

the brits before winston almost handed germany all of europe until hitler went full retard and invaded russia for some stupid fucking reason

The only regrets I have about WW2 is that we didn't win. By the way, the holofart never happened and gas chambers had wooden doors with glas panes. Auschwitz was built in 1948.
6 weeks, l'occupation intime, hundreds of thousands of collaborator girls + 2 million Wehrmacht children

Attached: Run.png (668x843, 376.04K)

We had to have the larping flag here.

And now we rule Europe :)

Since you do its shit :)

>evil
>inferior rude language
>ugly
>aggressive
>sovless
>culture is pork sausages, beer, math and worthless philosophy(well easy listening classical music is good)
Kek

Attached: 1657815195183.png (880x752, 435.35K)

Payback for everything you people have done :)

I think he means winning ww1

Like not harm you too much when we should have balkanised your little country.

Cope and sneed, frog. Your role in WW2 was that of a German fleshlight. Keep running your mulatto mouth like a chauvinist but we both know you folded like a hysterical bitch in heat when Guderian penetrated the Ardennes like a French virgin.
russian culture:
>AIDS
>Crippling poverty
>Faggotry (communism)
>Perpetual butthurt about le west

Attached: Ernst Jünger hoch zu Ross im eroberten Paris.png (1600x1160, 1.51M)

reminder that soros remembered ww2 differently

Attached: 1662813315835715.webm (931x576, 2.1M)

Fucking prussian larper mdr

youtu.be/RzHIZmPgpuA

>We said it's okay
>We

You're american. Both wars were extremely profitable to you

German unification was without exaggeration the exact point at which Western civilisation started to decline. In fact, both the Second and Third Reichs could be considered the first successful Third Worldist movements that fought against European domination of the Earth on behalf of the subaltern and Global South. No country has been more harmful to Europe or its position in the world than Germany. If Hitler were alive today he'd wear a shemagh and protest the Australian detention centres

Lol hes not even german hes austrian they suck so much dick at fighting their empire couldnt even survive to ww2 and atleast you guys have 1 ww win compared to 0

Its not your continent pancho why do you care?

>Like not harm you too much
Good one.

Attached: PatrickBatemanLaugh.gif (498x473, 2.75M)

serbs started it tbf

this

you had to pay some money back for blowing up half the french and belgian countrysides big woop and don't even get me started on easy you got let off the hook after the second one. Germans are the most ungrateful people I have ever met in my entire life.

Thats true tho, you could rebuild your entire army and shit and nobody did anything to stop you even tho the french constantly warned europe of the risk, nobody listened, we know the outcome, and how angloids turned the french into some coward meme laughin stock, i hate you both.

Attached: 1590670704824.jpg (600x699, 108.54K)

they were blowing up our ships

A sad sight to see the manipulation from the victors and them rewriting the truth.

Attached: PatrickBatemanStare.gif (640x450, 3.99M)

>rewriting the truth.
Enlight us then

>has to team up
the only major allied power that declared war on Germany first was Britain.

The russians won every single major battle against the germans.

Territory losses happened all the fucking time during that time period. Napoleons france lost alot of territory and it was mostly limited to territorial gains from previous wars and again it was just some money and a disarmament because you still had your entire country and industry intact.