Germanics will pretend bottom is better than top

Germanics will pretend bottom is better than top.

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (2260x808, 925.68K)

sovlless rome
soulful celt shithole

What did top achieved?

Civilisation

Attached: IMG_20190325_121255.jpg (741x721, 171.4K)

Civilization existed like 5 millenia before romans were even raped into existence.
Try again, this time without wewuzing

>Try again, this time without wewuzing
No

Attached: 1575132941812.jpg (1080x1246, 351.29K)

Its the argie subhuman pretending that Rome wasn't based.
IDK maybe he's trying to larp as a visigoth or soemthing

I stab with spear and hold big round thing to block, not an architect. Get over it!

>no argument
I accept your concession, it's just that i'm not fond of worthless imperialist entities.

Attached: 6c77ec8ab3df2b1d3125c9680fb80050.jpg (728x1192, 122.89K)

>no argument
That implies you had any argument to begin with retarded argoid.
What tf do they teach you "people" in your shithole schools?

That pic is gay af bro

why do you subhumans ALWAYS worship nordnigs when given the chance? Is it just because you hate Italians (your fathers) so much that you'd support literal niggers over actual civilized people?

>top
useless, mostly ruled by dagos, not mine not my problem, no reason for it to keep existing
>bottom
mine, therefore better, and also ruled by me, therefore even better

simple as, what's the purpose of rome if you can't rule it? i don't care about the wellbeing or cities of anyone below me. not even sorry, by destroying top we settled our hegemony to the future

Attached: eren.png (619x622, 563.97K)

Post apocalyptic settlements are very comfy

this guy gets it

The destruction of Rome is the best thing that happened to the West. Outside of law the Romans completely stagnated in every field and just latched onto Greek inventions. Meanwhile the Faustian man created nuclear power, the Internet, and sent people to space.

meds

>still waiting for an argument
>none supplied
Keep seething, rome was worthless
>worship
Eh not much, rome worship is pretty much the signature of kiseless hugless incels, northern europeans never wronged me, i have no reason to shit on them, italians are subhumans and ruined my country, so why not? They are not "my fathers". They are more akin to a parasite in my stomach, also yes, i have nothing against black people.
but all the more, italians are literal subhumans irregardless of the context, "civilized people"? Xd, italians are lazy, unninventive, stupid, arrogant, prone to wewuzing, terrible at scientific output, loud, greasy, physically revolting, dysgenic, chauvinistic, openly discriminatory, treacherous, backstabbing, untrustworthy, coward, prone to pederasty and homosexuality, etc etc, why would i even try and defend those apes? Why would you? Whats your ethnicity user? Im mostly native

My political ideology is like this

>lazy, unninventive, stupid, arrogant, prone to wewuzing, terrible at scientific output, loud, greasy, physically revolting, dysgenic, chauvinistic, openly discriminatory, treacherous, backstabbing, untrustworthy, coward, prone to pederasty and homosexuality
Native Americans?

Not meds no, they stagnated.

its in their nature, to make long lasting trhings a shantytown.
look what they made of london

>still waiting for an argument
I need an opening argument to refute retard

>The destruction of Rome is the best thing that happened to the West. Outside of law the Romans completely stagnated in every field and just latched onto Greek inventions. Meanwhile the Faustian man created nuclear power, the Internet, and sent people to space.

Attached: 1647692447390.png (985x1128, 508.92K)

>lol why didn't they do things exactly the same way as the failed empire