Any Forums Let us pray for our brother Armenia, nowin great distress

Their "allies" forsake them, and their leaders forsake them. This is not like Ukraine, whose sociio-political identity is at stake. This is not like Russia, whose establishment and hegemony is at stake. They are facing a truly genocidal enemy that has been trying to wipe them out for hundred of years, and continue to celebrate such debauchery to this day.

Attached: Flag_of_Artsakh.svg (1).png (1920x960, 3.27K)

Dear Lord Jesus,

>hundred of years
Armenians propspered under ottomans, only young turks started to do that. And most of them were traumatized by the balkan expulsion of turks, genocided ones turn out to be genociders
>and continue to celebrate such debauchery to this day
nope, what is celebrated is the retaking of the lands
I understand arguments Nagarno being Armenian land. But many who spouse that shit forget to add armenia also annexed the surrounding regions and expelled the Azeris from it. It refused to give back those lands for 25-30 years. There was no result from talks, from madrid agreement
funny how only when Azeris attacked they started to take back land.

No offense, and I take no pleasure in this, but Armenia has to be cleansed with fire and sword until the muttmenian poster kills himself, it's just something that has to be done

Attached: 1633949538012.jpg (604x504, 105.63K)

Armenia should just be part of Russia as an autonomous republic frfr

why should i?

Attached: 1660952922332249.jpg (1053x837, 205.13K)

Пoхyй

literally who cares lmao

Good argument but hear me out:
-cute armenian refugees

They need to to stop existing on the map. I hope they get genocided again and azerjannies can smash the skulls of ugly maggot Arm*nian children.

I thought It was turkish clay they were forced to give up

ah the lies of the turks know no bounds.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-09-16 090003.png (1089x729, 178.58K)

not at all
you said hundreds of years, I'm talking about last 150 years or so, that is not hundreds of years
hamidian massacres can be seen under the same ideology. Ottomans become genocidal starting from mid 19th century onwards.

One of the first things Mehmet II did when he conquered Constantinople was to reinstate Armenian Patriarch.
That was the ottoman policy, to have certain minorities prosper so other minorities don't become dominant. In 1400s it was Greek vs Armenian. Later on quite a lot of privledges were given to Greeks to over catholic and protestant minorities

>armenian, "cute"
i hope you like hairy titties

also
why do you think turks killed armenians? because they were rich as fuck precisely because of the ottoman policy of enriching certain minorities over others.

I'm not saying Ottomans cared about armenians but to call them oppressed for centuries and centuries is wrong. It was in Ottoman interest to have them prosper and it was in ottoman interest to have them genocided.

also are forgetting the initial genocide of pre ottoman times? When entire cities like Van and Edessa suffers even worse depravity than even Constantinople.
> I understand arguments Nagarno being Armenian land. But many who spouse that shit forget to add armenia also annexed the surrounding regions and expelled the Azeris from it. It refused to give back those lands for 25-30 years. There was no result from talks, from madrid agreement
funny how only when Azeris attacked they started to take back land.
This is a dumb argument, for two reasons:
1. Those lands are historically Armenian, and only become "Azerbaijan" by virtue of soviet lunacy and the genocide in the early 20th century. The precedent for why they should be Armenian (or vice versa why the should belong to Azerbaijan) is the same with Nagorno Karabakh. Armenian giving up these lands was just the same as giving up the precedence for Nagorno Karabakh proper; turks like their cousins the jews loves to play with legal matters when it suits them; and ignores them when it doesn't suit them.

2. From a pragmatic point of view alone, Nagorno Karabakh cannot exist without those western territories at the very least. The war in 1990s shows that those lands are very important for their security.

remember the last time they had a war and you fucks here were swearing how in two weeks armenia was gonna win and daddy putin was gonna make istanbul constantinople again...

yeah that shit was wild lmao

Attached: 200px-TIGERS.png (200x200, 52.45K)

women have body hair chud, get over it

God bless Armenia.

Attached: Holy_Martyrs_Armenian_Genocide.jpg (1037x559, 212.73K)

This time the Pakis hurt from the abuse and rejection they received by Turks will come to the aid of Armenia WITH NUKES...

its OVER for Turkcels
Armenia-Pak empire 2023 inshallah

Attached: Pakicringe.png (1012x600, 631.02K)

pre ottoman times would fall under medieval category outside the concept of genocide, by that logic crusaders genocided muslims, muslim genocided sassanians, sassanians genocided byzantines during their 500 push
>1. Those lands are historically Armenian
I think this is a silly argument, historicity doesn't matter in real politik. Asia Minor was historically greek, before that historically persian, were sassanians justified in attacking byzantines? Or how many years it must take for a claim to be valid, if greeks stay for 1000 years it is historical but if persian stay for 300 years it is not? before that historically lydian.
>2. From a pragmatic point of view alone, Nagorno Karabakh
far better argument imho. And there is some truth to this. But I think most of 2020 debacle was pashinyans retardation
he alienated Russia, pissed of turkey, made provocative shit like posing with weapons and settling people
Compare that to Serzh, a brilliant politican. He never pissed of Russians, Stalled Azeris as hard as possible and even flirted with Turkey pissing Azeris in 2009.

but I stopped symatpizing with armos. They were so high and mighty and cocky due to their 90s vicotires, they were in for a reality check whenever I talked about a way of reconciliation I got come and take it roach as an answer, well I hope they are happy.

please protect all the Armenian qties

Attached: armenian girl.jpg (1080x1350, 225.52K)