I don't get it

i don't get it

Attached: 1663285875850.jpg (540x636, 49.88K)

How is this Any Forums-related?

It has the flag of that one pink and blue country in it.

Trannies = Globohomo
Globohomo = International interest

This make lil chuddies CRY in anger

Attached: 1662850457389.jpg (607x1024, 77.69K)

Bridget is a male, disguised as a female because he'd be killed at birth otherwise according to his people's laws/customs or whatever. So, he was raised publicly as a girl despite being male. The original Japanese edition texts have (and still do?) refer to him as male. Because ignorant western audiences may misunderstand this (LGBT basically), and be angered by referring to Bridget as a male, it has been altered as 'she/her' in western translations, even though it has nothing to do with Bridget's own core identity. Bridget is not a tranny, Bridget is a classical trap.
>TLDR; Learn Japanese.

>Bridget is a male, disguised as a female because he'd be killed at birth otherwise according to his people's laws/customs or whatever. So, he was raised publicly as a >girl despite being male. The original Japanese edition texts have (and still do?) refer to him as male. Because ignorant western audiences may misunderstand this >(LGBT basically), and be angered by referring to Bridget as a male, it has been altered as 'she/her' in western translations, even though it has nothing to do with >Bridget's own core identity. Bridget is not a tranny, Bridget is a classical trap.
>TLDR; Learn Japanese.

Attached: 1652631633982.png (448x576, 372.5K)

something something homos who cares

I'm guessing Any Forums started automodding the 2 billion bridget threads per hour so attention seekers are trying their luck on other boards now

one is a fetish the other one is a mental illness

Can someone explain to me what the who deal with this is?
I don't play vidya often but when I do it's something you'd find in /vst/.

I'm not familiar with Japanese media and it's fanbase.

You know if you fucking losers spent as much time on literally anything else in your life as much as you spend obsessing about trannies you'd all probably be confident and successful men in your day to day

Attached: 1660436593693897.jpg (650x620, 33.4K)

is there a cis board

don't care still jacking off to bridget

Attached: 1662207426139852.jpg (850x1431, 163.86K)

what's going on
who's bridget

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (410x357, 15.08K)

Both are mental illness

technically everything is Any Forums-related.

He has penis
he thinks hisself “women” but He has penis
He has penis

First they came for the futas and I said nothing
Then they came for the tomboys and again I said nothing
Now they are coming for the trappy femboys

discord trannies craving attention/you's

character from the game guilty gear
he was considered one of the original "traps" men who look like women.
his back story is that he lives in a town where if male twins are born, one must be sacrificed. his parents didnt want to kill thier child so they raised him as a woman and hid his real gender. once an adult he left the town to become a bounty hunter to prove his manliness. he has always been confident in being a man
the new game however retconned this and had the charicter come out as a trans woman and basically saying the town was right to assinge him as a woman

TL;DR: he was assinged female at birth, wanted to be a cis man, changed his mind

Who makes these? Is it AI generated or some autist actually makes the effort to find common objects and edit them?

>Is it AI generated
yeah, check Any Forums

most Any Forums posters are faggots