I used to hate them, but now I wish to be sami

I used to hate them, but now I wish to be sami...

Attached: 1663288206006.jpg (1200x848, 128.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2seCB54Bv-c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You start by giving them their land back and apologizing for ethnically cleansing them.

Attached: Rightful Clay.jpg (298x322, 28.99K)

This!
You see when you've wronged an indigenous race, you must constantly virtue signal remorse.
This may be a foreign concept but you'll quickly understand how to play the game.

they're mostly whites larping as indigenous because muh old traditions

oh wow, youre a white person who got lost 1500 years ago on your reindeer sleigh and ended up in the arctic and found an inuit and fucked them? then you went back to sweden and people notice your eyes were 1 degree more slanted then other peoples and you had to explain your great great grandpappy fucked an inuit once?

wtf youre a different culture now and should get a bunch of land!!!

We have never ethnically cleansed samis.

They have mixed with nordic europeans yes

Attached: 1663289276544.jpg (617x680, 119.26K)

>dindu

Sami folk are just another Finnish tribe.
When iv visisted Nordics most you dont even regognize them for your own pipo.

Give also back Norbottern and Norway give back FINNMARK.

Once told sami guy near Narvik that he is further from original sami ancestory due his rapebabbynes than me that made him cry.

sami people look like anime characters

Attached: sami.png (796x1000, 289.02K)

>I used to hate them, but now I wish to be sami...

Attached: ag5v4Qg_460s.jpg (460x818, 37.78K)

Knew a Sami once, his name was Aslak and I guess I could describe his face as extremely red. He looked extremely flushed. He had a tiny body and a small stature and his eyes were a bit wide apart. Not that distinguishable from a finn.

Thats not even finno-ugric...
Get ur shit together lighbulb head

Attached: .....jpg (600x583, 38.32K)

dont cry poor somali :(
Sweden will give you refugee and pay ur living, sweet child.

>being this new
He's already Swedish.

Visiting cousins?

Also i have nowdays usually more quality forums to seek than this besides searches that mentioned Fin

>but now I wish to be sami...
Lol, just do like every other fucking politically active city sami, and pretend you're like 1/16 sami or something.

Cant really blame them for wanting to catch their Finno-Ugric roots meanwhile sweden as country is getting completely cucked
youtube.com/watch?v=2seCB54Bv-c

>Combat being cucked by being even more cucked
That's why I embraced my african roots and invited a whole african tribe into my basement.

you will never be african or even offspring, but you will have afroswedish cousins and such.

its your destiny untill ur kneel before the Finn