300 of colonisation should naturally conclude to 300 years of immigration In my honest opinion...

300 of colonisation should naturally conclude to 300 years of immigration In my honest opinion. But people seems shocked when I tell them, why ?

Attached: 108_n.jpg (908x907, 105.36K)

colonisation was payback for hundreds of years of moor raids against southern europe though. including the assault on Spain

she's cute there but disgusting naked
why ?

This. The moors even made into France until the franks kick them out.

there's pics of her baked?

Ok but go back to Morocco and stop harassing french people.

Guys what happens after you take an eye for an eye?

were there any moors in uganda, peru, and bangladesh? i don't see a lot of mauritanians or libyans taking the boats here, but a lot of sub saharans are coming to brutalise your your ass giovani.

Colonization was on a different order of magnitude in terms of violence compared with pirates attacks, if we're being honest

Around 260 years of us left

Is this your sister?

I want to eat her eyes

>Arabs complaining about other people's colonialism/imperialism
Only BLACK people can complain.
t. mom is from Eritrea.

Attached: 1936192629319.jpg (960x784, 54.54K)

Ok thanks i was planning to emigrate to morocco/algeria with a couple of friends. I already got a sponsor in algeria so here i come.

girls are cuter clothed

Yeah baked to perfection

It wasn't though. Medieval warfare doesn't compare to the modern period when concepts like the geneva convention became codified.

I want a greek gf so fucking bad bros

My axe on the top of your head.
How does that sound?

you get justice

i want to go back in time and strangle the retard who taught shitskins the word "colonisation" with my bare hands

I accept nigs complaining but MENAs fuck off

Pourquoi les arabes sont si cons?
Putain mais même les posteurs américains sont pas aussi grinçants de connerie.
Une race d'esclave c'est ouf, réfléchir c'est vraiment pas pour vous.