Do you guys watch streamers on twich, I just started using the app, and man there’s a lot of interesting people there

Do you guys watch streamers on twich, I just started using the app, and man there’s a lot of interesting people there.
I like it, it’s like YouTube but less sterile.

Attached: 3026C142-EC38-4A77-B4FB-8FF10D9DBA74.jpg (1280x721, 36.22K)

And the ebegging on streams are actually funny.

Hearing a guy ebegging is 10000x better than hearing another square space sponsorship

the only streamer i genuinely enjoy is nemz38

You have to be 18+ to post here

no

Attached: forsenLevel.png (112x112, 15.64K)

i used to watch kripp playing arena.
good times

I like veibae
Don’t @ me

u know that ellie girl?

I used to watch ice poseidon

...NOW!

Attached: 1634103075453.gif (112x112, 580.6K)

I’m 20

I wish I was a teenager still

I sometimes watch Asmongold.

Hearthstone streams were peak comfy. Dog, Kolento, Kripp, Forsen...

Occasionally I go out of boredom. Usually I only watch CSGO tournaments there (in the background), but like twice a year.
I also used to watch some small Japanese streamers to get immersion.
The last streamer I watched was a Polish guy living in Japan (fluent in Japanese and has a wife there etc.) that makes a pov streams and just does some things like going to restaurants or sake bars or festivals or working at Uber Eats or riding through half of Japan on a scooter.

Mr Fors is the only streamer that's not unbearable, well except when he's playing trash games like the one he's playing right now

I used to watch Destiny but they banned him and now streams on YouTube

only this stoner when i want something in the background, i'd rather play video games

Attached: 1636395069720.png (1176x912, 4.43K)

Why did he get banned? I remember watching people like him on YouTube back when the whole anti saw stuff was the norm, I thought he was one of le ebic woke people.
What happened, did he fall off a cliff

indeed i even liked watching tournaments before they killed it by moving to youtube

no, it's not my thing

14-18 is teenager and 19+ is adult here.

Yes; mostly empty streams and Duolingo.

he's very fortunate in that he's been able to stay so popular for such a long time by being himself with minimal energy/effort, you need to have either talent at playing video games or the ability to entertain and forsen is perhaps the only streamer at his level that has neither

>saw
I mean sjw

based
Forsen, Reynad, Trump, Reckful...
vgh, I miss those times...

i only watch jerma

i smell you king!!!

Attached: Fcp6k67XgAYAKbm.jpg (927x927, 59K)

Nah im too old for that shit. Same with tiktok.

Attached: 1630067676596.jpg (1024x1024, 127.16K)

Twitch doesn't tell people why they're permabanned specifically, the email he got said he was banned for "offensive conduct".

TheRunningManZ

Attached: 37874.jpg (1080x1331, 81.17K)

>less sterile.
huh?

I only watch dots because I've stopped playing 10 years ago and the only thing I do is post "back in my days shit" or trying to annoy a streamer because they are all tilted

JapanesePrintMaking

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 68.6K)

Zfg1, ClintStevens and CosmoWright (before he was btfo by John "Fucking" Numbers)

Attached: 1662521018939.jpg (1984x2797, 782.28K)