Im literally shaking right now … how could they?! In 2022, at that?!

Im literally shaking right now … how could they?! In 2022, at that?!

Attached: 169EB9C8-57D3-444B-9877-5FFC63443157.png (250x157, 10.92K)

They realized Arabs are subhuman

What did we do now?

Didn't Sweden Democrats win?

no we all lost

the far right was second place, I don't know a single one of their policies but being Sweden they probably want to switch to petroleum based anal lube rather than the vegan stuff

Attached: 17_vaseline.jpg (655x655, 69.52K)

Forgot to take the hourly knee for George Floyd

>duhh uhhh how do parliamentary politics work again??

Dios mío

Yes and?
nothing will change lol

I hadn't properly checked the results, no need to be an asshole

>democracy is important cause all people get to have a say in w-
>WHAT YOU VOTED FOR THEM??? THAT'S HECKING ILLEGAL

Enjoy dealing with rightytard politics for however long Sweden, if it's anything like the American version this will be utterly insufferable.

Attached: 1606698670254.jpg (750x752, 72.23K)

The thing that bothers me is that everyone flips their shit about the Sweden democrats having "nazi" roots but nobody ever brings up the Left partys communist roots

OH NO...THEY ELECTED THE RIGHT-OF-CENTRE PARTY THAT WILL DO NOTHING TO ACTUALLY REVERSE THE DEMOGRAPHIC CHANGES

sorry i was still in the bait mindset from another thread

So all of your parties are retarded? lmao

Yes, welcome to politics in every country every

if you can't tell the difference you are either a teenager or a genuinely uneducated retard

Perhaps you should learn how to read, I obviously know the difference

nah, you don't. maybe one day you will do some basic reading tho, gl

So what don't I understand then?

How about we speak on Social Democrats roots on forced chemical castration on Sami people in order to genocide them so we could mine more iron ore.

Yes? ok?

But wouldn't political parties who's origins are unironic nazis and communists be filled with radicals who are a danger to the system? Sounds like a disaster waiting to happen desu.

Yes, there are a lot of radicals there
but we still have a parliament who does the voting on laws, they can't supersede that just because they are dumb radicals

That commies are fighting for equality and freedom while the far right just wants to oppress and murder.

Have the regular, ordinary people of sweden "woken up" ?

What exactly have they done?

Ok? I never said they were the same.

Europeans think they can deports non whites by electing far rights parties. last scream of despair before death

Attached: 1632057334766.jpg (1101x672, 106.15K)

They became the second largest party (by like one vote percent), but everyone still pretty much hates them and their influence is limited and will probably not reach longer then pulling swedish immigration down to the same level as the rest of europe.

idk, it just seems weird that their are "moderate" nazis and communists who preside over a parliamentary system. Neither of those groups were the biggest fans of getting into power through fair elections.