I can easily understand spoken spanish but french and portuguese sound like a mumble jumble mess

I can easily understand spoken spanish but french and portuguese sound like a mumble jumble mess

Attached: 1661618037873.webm (360x640, 2.8M)

Why is Spanish and Italian so similar linguistically? Because of Spain previously owning different parts like Sicily?

Fun fact juaglion, french and Portuguese aren't really real languages. They just speak Spanish when nobody's looking but when there's other people around they mutter this fake gibberish that doesn't even mean anything

Stop bullying Milagros

Attached: pepeteddy.png (221x240, 83.83K)

for me, it's Miranda

FUCK milena

portuguese is drunk spanish, they need to stop reducing their vowels.

Bro...

Why do the skirts have to be so short?

>Bro...
>Why do the skirts have to be so short?

Attached: 1325331647233.jpg (600x800, 88.2K)

Milagros>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>rest

> Why is Spanish and Italian so similar linguistically?
Because Spanish and Italian diverged the least from late latin or whatever proto-romance was spoken after the fall of the empire.
The French language innovated and changed a lot compared to the other two. Plus it comes from the langue d'oïl in the north. If French had developed from those dialects in the south of France, it would sound a lot closer to Spanish and Italian.
> Because of Spain previously owning different parts like Sicily?
That only helped make southern italian dialects a bit more spanish. But standard Italian developed from Florentine which is in the central/north.
In fact Spanish is closer to northern italian dialects, which is explained by proximity and also by the fact that they didn't diverge/innovate from Latin as much as the other Romance languages, therefore they are the most conservative.

Argentina really is white

Italian and Spanish aren't that similar at all. Italian is closer to Romanian than it is to Spanish.

I bet Augustina can cook

And yet romanians still speak with their shit slav accent after years here

stop sexualizing my country

Whats the point of wearing masks if they are half way off?

I did not sexualise your country.

Attached: 0db.jpg (680x1081, 216.18K)

I didn't say anything about sex

i went to a catholic school here the uniforms were the same.

i want to get lara and milagros knocked up