The picture that broke Any Forums…

The picture that broke Any Forums…

Attached: 85342478-AD32-4EBF-8D6C-377B073FE7CC.jpg (670x817, 86.11K)

She will die alone, without a child.

It’s literally OVER for beta males in the year 2022

edgy and cool

At least she's not a chud like you though

At least she still has the dog

>she

didn't break me. I'm a fucking asshole

>that face
no wonder only junkies and niggers and other dregs of society are willing to tap that

have you fucked?

so will you retard

Why would someone being nice exclude them from being able to slam pussy in bed? She's probably had, at msot and understanding she's clearly a feminist western whore, 150 partners. Maybe 20% max would be nice guys since she herself claims they're bad fucks. Is that a valid a maple. No

>she'll regret that statement when she sees my cryptocurrency portfolio

Attached: E35O1YGVcAEpPoT.jpg (719x535, 63.6K)

Based

Actually she’ll probably marry a high status male whenever she pleases and have a child if and whenever she pleases.

society is collapsing
chads and chuds alike will suffer from ever more delusional roasties

>She will die alone, without a child.
this is cope. even a blown out 40 year old roastie who has fucked 500 men will find some simp to settle down with.

to be fair, she looks like an authority

Bad guys is what boring guys call interesting guys

Spoken as someone who knows nothing about actually dating, stick to jerking off. 99% of those women are done.

keep coping retard. there are 100 losers lining up for every 35 year old white roastie who is now ready to have a "serious" relationship

Haha, just what I wanted, a slut that likes to be treated badly. Not.

When I was a young lad a girl told me something like that, implying I was too sweet to fuck her right. It was basically a challenge to my manhood that was accepted and turned me in to a true man.

it's called a shit test

no one cares about your relationship with your mother faggot

I'm not nice though, I'm a horrible racist

Racists are nice.

name of the actress?