I’m going to jump off a building and kill myself and there’s NOTHING you can do about it

I’m going to jump off a building and kill myself and there’s NOTHING you can do about it

Attached: BF5A2CBE-A813-41CE-A13E-A46017F49656.jpg (544x563, 21.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/9ywS9YI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

do a flip, faggot

I wish I had the balls to kill myself, my only option is waiting for someone or something to kill me

the fact that you posted a SMILING pepe means that you are NOT depressed kek kek destroyed by facts and logix

just move to sinaloa or ciudad juarez or something

god I wish that were me
same

What's the easiest way to commit suicide? If you mess up while jumping, you might end up in extreme pain for hours before dying. Worst case scenario, those schizo medics will amputate half of your body and think they saved you. Helium mask is also risky, because if you mess up, you will have to live out the rest of your life as a retard. Same goes with hanging yourself.

There's got to be an easy, painless, efficient, and guaranteed way to do it.

eating a bullet

Well you're in the right place at least.

those methods are ok if you make sure nobody will be able to "save" you

rope is unironically not bad, if done properly it's basically just a quick 10 seconds and then you faint
t. knower

Why would you want to end up as spilled meat? Don't you want to have least a proper burial? Or are you new world macacos such godless faggots?

statistically shotgun to the face

Guns are not accessible.

In some countries, like Switzerland, assisted dying is legal and you can choose to safely terminate your own life.

If you see the russian janny also jumping, strangle him before he reaches the ground

imgur.com/a/9ywS9YI

imgur.com/a/9ywS9YI

imgur.com/a/9ywS9YI

imgur.com/a/9ywS9YI

imgur.com/a/9ywS9YI

jump in front of some train

Can we jump off together holding hands uwu

Hey user please don't do it
Think about your parents, think about your friends if you have any, think about your siblings
Think about God
Think about Jesus Christ
Think about the eternal state of your soul
Please don't do it :(

You're in hell anyway after sui christcuck

>Think about God
>Think about Jesus Christ
>Think about the eternal state of your soul
slave morality at work+reincarnation is a fact

just play with a random spider bro

Jesus practically committed suicide too lmao

God loves you user even if you don't feel His love currently
I really hope you find His love soon

stream it for us, dont be a dick and traumatize people by doing it in public either

Your elites want you to do that

People always do that here and it makes us al late cause we have to wait for people to clean up. It's rude

Literally not lol they want him to wageslave until hes 85 have many children (future wage slavers and consumers) and only then kill himself so he doesn't drain the economy