Why does Islam exist and why do so many people follow it...

Why does Islam exist and why do so many people follow it? I can't wrap my mind around a religion that prohibits delicious pork, alcohol, befriending women, music and pet dogs. Even Catholicism (also bad) isn't that horrible.

Attached: 1653389514203.jpg (241x209, 6.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jw.org/ms/ajaran-bible/soalan/apakah-itu-bible/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

if you're a retard, then everyone else has to be

We follow it cuz it's true. Yeah there are lots of restrictions but Allah ordered it so what can we do. Just follow it, life is short, Jannah soon inshaAllah

>Even Catholicism (also bad)

Attached: 85-854627.png (640x591, 50.6K)

No it isn't. Because of the content of Muhammad’s revelations, in particular the teaching that salvation must be earned by works, and the denial of the death of Jesus Christ, Muhammad’s revelations are false, coming from a source other than the One True God.

the differences between the God of the Bible and the Allah of Islam are too great to consider them the same deity, despite Muhammad’s proclamations that his revelations came from the God of Adam, Abraham, Jesus, etc, Allah’s “mercy” is dependent upon the right actions of his followers.

The God of the Bible, in contrast, has always given His followers the promise of forgiveness dependent on His grace through faith, rather than on the ability of men (Genesis 15:6; Exodus 34:6–9; Psalm 130:3).

That's why we leave the thinking to the Imams/Ustadz. If I have a question, they'll answer it. Plus the fact that all Muslim-majority nations prohibits conversion helps.

He is right. Roman Catholicism is not about bringing people to Jesus.

It is a false religion, and those who follow it are being deceived

The Catholic Church was founded during the reign of Constantine, circa 325 AD.

At first its purpose was to combine pagan tradition with religion, then it evolved into the sanctioned church of Rome.

The result ?

Catholic teachings are UNBIBLICAL and meant to keep the people in line without allowing them to actually learn anything about God !!!

There are NO Bible studies in the Catholic Church, just meaningless rituals like repetitious prayer, something Jesus warned us NOT to do.

Instead of praying to our Lord Jehovah, they pray to Mary or Jesus. The worship of Mary and Jesus is not biblical but just an idea some pope came up with.

They removed the 2nd Commandment because it forbids idol worship and forbids the erection of statues in the likeness of Jesus or Mary or anything that would become an object of worship.

Please stop shitting up my thread with your JW garbage. I'm asking about Islam.

At least muslims understand that the trinity is false ! "Christians" who beleave that the Father is God, the Son is God and the Holy Spirit is God are practicing POLYTHEISM !

3 gods =/= 1 God !

I will tell you about islam.

Muslims do not believe Jesus died on the stake. They do not understand why Allah would allow His prophet Isa to die a torturous death. Yet the Bible shows how the death of the perfect Son of God was essential to pay for the sins of the world (Isaiah 53:5-6; John 3:16; 14:6; 1 Peter 2:24).

Islam teaches that the Qur'an is the final authority and the last revelation of Allah. The Bible, however, was completed in the first century with the Book of Revelation. The Bible warns against anyone adding to or subtracting from God’s Word (Deuteronomy 4:2; Proverbs 30:6; Galatians 1:6-12; Revelation 22:18). The Qur’an, as a claimed addition to God’s Word, directly disobeys God’s command.

Muslims believe that paradise can be earned through keeping the Five Pillars. The Bible, in contrast, reveals that sinful man can never measure up to the holy God (Romans 3:23; 6:23). Only by God’s grace may sinners be saved through repentant faith in Jesus (Acts 20:21; Ephesians 2:8-9).

Because of these essential differences and contradictions, Islam and Christianity cannot both be true. The Bible and Qur’an cannot both be God’s Word. The truth has eternal consequences.

“Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world. By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God; and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God; this is the spirit of the antichrist, of which you have heard that it is coming, and now it is already in the world” (1 John 4:1-4; see also John 3:35-36).

Shut up jew and stay in topic

Which part of Africa were you from, brother?

Schizophrenia

Muslims are deceived by their imams , so instead of insulting them ot hating them, we must show them the light of God that is found in the Holy Bible.

Contrary to he Quran, the Bible not only encourages readers to examine their own beliefs (1 John 4:1), but it also commends those who check spiritual claims for truth (Acts 17:11)

The Bible makes claims on the basis of history and eyewitnesses (Luke 1:1–4; 2 Peter 1:16), connects belief to visible evidence (John 20:30–31), and ties biblical ideas to the observable world (Psalm 19:1; Romans 1). Jesus overtly claimed to represent an exclusive truth (John 18:37; 14:6).

So the Bible is clearly meant to be interpreted as TRUE, and EXCLUSIVELY TRUE !!! (John 17:17)

a very strict religion prohibiting most of fun simply sounds seriously and that's why makes people believe it's the right religion

I am not a Jew and I am on topic.

I believe Jesus Christ is the Son of God, the Messiah and the only means of salvation.

Jehovah has sent the Christ to take our sins upon us, so that anyone putting gaith in him may receive eternal life !

All the laws and rituals of ancient Israel was a shadow of the coming annointed of God, for what he would accomplish.

Muhammad did not understand that at all. He simply copied the Jewish observances, which are not supposed to be an end on themselves but a precursor of the fulfillment of the Law !

I am French !

May I show you something interesting to read in Malaysian ?

>Muslims are deceived by their imams
Mostly true.
>we must show them the light of God that is found in the Holy Bible.
Aww hell naw
>Contrary to he Quran, the Bible not only encourages readers to examine their own beliefs (1 John 4:1), but it also commends those who check spiritual claims for truth (Acts 17:11)
Good.
>The Bible makes claims on the basis of history and eyewitnesses (Luke 1:1–4; 2 Peter 1:16), connects belief to visible evidence (John 20:30–31), and ties biblical ideas to the observable world (Psalm 19:1; Romans 1).
>eyewitness
>eyewitness
>eyewitness
Yes, the testimonies of hysterical ancient illiterate women are always true.

I should have known better than to make a thread about religion on this board with this JW freak around. Thanks a lot for ruining my thread just so you could proselytize for your stupid religion, asshole.

I believe that you are mentally ill.

It's arianism 2.0, but cemented with an Arabian epos. Islam basically united all previous heresies like arianism/nestorianism (denial of the Trinity and the divinity of Christ), gnosticism (denial of the suffering on the Cross in the flesh, gnostics claimed Christ was pure spirit and someone else was crucified in His place), and the early judaizing heresy of the Ebionites (clinging to the Mosaic food/hygiene laws, basically Christian Jews that were unwilling to welcome gentiles).
During the first millenium the middle east was a hotbed of these heresies, because of its remoteness and hostile climate, these heresies survived there where they were persecuted elsewhere. Ebionites for example lived for centuries after the apostles along the Arabian shoreline.

Mohammed's tutor was a nestorian monk. He united all these heresies, and cemented them with the incorporation of a typically hellenic hero epos, where he and his cronies took the place of a Herakles and the other popular heroes that were worshipped in the hellenic world.

Therefore he is called the heresiarch of heresiarch.
And such a thing was prophecised for the sons of Ishmael, who would remain a wild people until the end of days. Christ warned us against anyone coming after Him, man or angel, claiming to speak in His name but denying His sacrifice and resurrection, as being the spirit of antichrist.

Personally I think it is the work of the fallen Watchers. For some reason they need to be worshipped, and because of christianity their worship (as heathen gods) was dropping fast, they had to invent another means to trick mankind into worshipping them. After all the symbol of the crescent moon was associated with Ba'al worship in antiquity, and the black stone in the kaaba was the black vagina of Cybele worshippers all over Europe and Asia came to kiss. In late antiquity there existed a huge black meteor worship cult on Cyprus associated with Aphrodite or Cybele in Anatolia. Al-Lat in pagan Arabia.

Attached: Baal-Hadad crescent moon and sun.jpg (385x289, 27.66K)

we have assurance that the Bible is true more so than with any other religious text !

jw.org/ms/ajaran-bible/soalan/apakah-itu-bible/

What did I do besides helping people build faith in God ?

The combination of internal consistency, connection to evidence, and relevance to our experience makes the Bible unique among books

True, like many religious works, the Bible claims to be true (2 Timothy 3:16).

But unlike any other religious work, the Bible emphatically SUPPORTS that assertion !!!

>I can't wrap my mind around a religion that prohibits delicious pork, alcohol, befriending women, music and pet dogs.
and?

Attached: kaaba cybele.jpg (634x354, 51.33K)

>we have assurance that the Bible is true more so than with any other religious text !
Yes, based on said hysterical illiterate Jewish women.
I don't deny that Jesus may have been a somewhat quirky but all around pretty cool guy. But that's it, he's a dude.

Jesus appeared to more than 500, and as well as His disciples, and to Paul himself and to others.

eyewitnesses authenticated that event.

Christianity's core belief is that the Son of God took on human form, died for our sins, and then rose from the dead to give us eternal life. But if Jesus Christ didn't come back to life, it undoes his claim to be the Son of God, Savior, and Messiah.

So Christianity hangs on the Resurrection (which happened)