Did your netflix price go up again as well? Anyone here that justifies this price for the catalog?

Did your netflix price go up again as well? Anyone here that justifies this price for the catalog?

Attached: netflix.png (865x717, 67.33K)

raffs

Attached: 461.png (1392x1563, 855.09K)

As a fellow Swiss...I cancelled two years ago. Did you know that using "pirate" streaming sites is perfectly legal in Switzerland? Well, now you know. 123

It's not legal, they just can't request your IP or anything...

what the fuck is this gobbletyGOOK

That's torrenting and seeding. Streaming is fine last I checked.

It kinda goes "well, you could subscribe to these 8 streaming services who got 12% of what you want to see..."...or.

It's a service for females.. post tits

It's a service for people who have sex. What are you going to do? Ask your date what she wants to watch then torrent it?

>I suffer earning over 100k CHF

Yes. I'll show her what sequential downloading and an HDMI cable can actually do.

have sex

>Das vielfältige Angebot
Fucking bullshit of the highest order, I remember sifting through their garbage for half an hour only to end up with some mediocre movie. There was also no option to filter so have you have to repeat the whole tedious process any time you want to watch something. Glad I stopped paying for this trash.

I stopped using it 2 years ago I think. the last thing i saw was Twin Peaks S3

I was actually using Netflix to learn German. But now I can speak German well and the German catalog is absolutely awful. There's some awful German movies man.
Incidently they have the only two good German movies (Das Leben der Anderen, Die Fetten Jahre sind vorbei)

That's dumb marketing for people who use iPhones and don't understand how technology works. If your love interest doesn't bring up a pirate site to watch a movie, chances are you're dating someone whose barely literate.

Increased from $19.99 AUD to $22.99 AUD. A 15% increase.

Attached: 77c.png (785x757, 308.81K)

>If your love interest doesn't bring up a pirate site to watch a movie, chances are you're dating someone whose barely literate.
Holy cope batman

I only pay for netflix so my technologically-illiterate family members don't get our house SWATTED by copyright agents. They don't even know the difference between public and private trackers, I can't trust them.

Poor people problems.

Fine, let us back up based on your rich experience of still being a virgin. Nice baito though.