I miss him, lads

I miss him, lads.

Attached: F0C4C616-8567-4A76-8012-1095268914FA.jpg (970x546, 72.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AQhxVINuJrI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>American late nite
Do not recommend channel

I literally stopped watching regular live tv the moment he retired. He was the marking point.

He got out at the right time

everyone does
he was the only good late night talk show host and yes that's including those before him like carson and letterman

Goddamn how did the women like him so much?

>*gets extremely famous on pajeet YouTube and gets millions of views because he flirts with actresses playfully and they’re like SIRS RESPECTFULLY HOW DO I SEDUCE ALICE EVE LIKE THIS in your path*

Doesn't get more comfy than this

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 71.75K)

because he had that smirk & body language that invalidated them and told them "no it wont work on me whore"
which makes women west cuz of their daddy issues and since it's hollywood all of them have this

kek
>tfw Craig is now fat, depressed, and demoted to working on a game show

Attached: craig.jpg (2000x1333, 1.63M)

reddit moment

I sure don't, never made me laugh once. He was just one of those guys who's good looking so girls laugh at his shit jokes and then guys have to play along

he wasn't really that good looking in Hollywood desu

>never made me laugh once
Brother, you gotta get yourself a humor.

youtube.com/watch?v=AQhxVINuJrI

Attached: bob-odenkirk.jpg (2000x1333, 1.26M)

im shocked this dude ddidnt get canceled for all that flirting and lipsmacking he did with female guests

Maybe Tom Lennon guest spots?

Attached: 20a94020da.jpg (1600x900, 189.57K)

them walking through the graveyard is some of my favorite television

my parents liked him. they saw him in vegas a couple times and got the snake mug. my parents are unironically based

stop being so autistic all the time, flirting is normal human behavior.

aech show was only like 15 minutes of actual content when you took away all the applause/music intro/jinggles/applause breaks/all interviews/and probably something else I am forgetting.
But those 15 minutes actually could be pretty funny even if he recycled to many jokes and bits and the whole "call back" shit became not funny after the third time.

>inb4 the """""sexual"""" interviews were the best part

Real niggas remember when he was doing an American impression on red dwarf