Was LOST a good show?

Attached: iu.jpg (600x440, 71.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/T0YYU_WWOOc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yep

No. It was a great show.

i stopped watching shows because no other show will ever be as good as LOST

>You'll never experience Lost for the first time ever again, and be excited for the next weekly episode

Yes. Kill yourself.

tv series are shit. they put more work into stringing things out then telling a succinct story. films are the best medium and their length indicative of the skill of the writer and director. when the modern tv series fascination reached a crescendo around the the time lost came out, this became obvious to a lot of people. why do people still invest so much time in serials? film is and will forever be the better medium. fuck series and fuck nerds

Agreed. Many writers get shafted to television because it’s the poor man’s film

No. It was a giant practical joke that ran for six years at YOUR expense. Nothing in the end ever made sense, but you could cry at the last episode because MUH FEELINGS!!!
It completely destroyed your faith in every television show ever again, the showrunners actively and repeatedly lied to you and if you genuinely think that "It's magic" and "The immortal but not really but kind of god living on the island with some vague, completely nonsensical masterplan did it all" is a satisfactory ending and explanation for six years of mystery and intrigue and some absolute kino character interactions, then ... well, you deserve to be punked.
Lost turned out to be absolute rubbish and that's the sad truth. Don't let them tell you otherwise.

Best sound design in a show you've ever heard

Only brainlets that thought it was a mystery core with drama wrappings and not the other way around were fooled. Lost was always a character driven, feelings ride that had the bonus of crazy mysteries and lore.

That's why Damon Lindelof referred to Lost as a "mystery show", again and again and again, in interviews, in articels, in every official promo material, right? Are you a child?
If your show has a 10 second musical cue everytime a mystery happens, IT'S A FUCKING MYSTERY SHOW.

The amount of mental gymnastics is unreal.

It was unparalleled how good it was

The island isn't far from australia, vis a vis hell

Childhood is watching LOST for the mystery. Adulthood is watching for the characters.

It was both one of the best and one of the worst shows ever made - simultaneously.

No. It was built on series long mystery arcs that were so corrupted by bad planning and shitty studio interference that the only place to go by the end of it was to cop-out and claim it was “heaven”

Imagine if an intelligent white man walked into a courtroom, was given a debilitating stroke by his own attorney and started making excuses like a nigger by the end of the trial.

No other show has made me get so emotionally invested in its characters. I don't think I'll ever find another show like LOST. It's a shame that LOST has this unfair reputation of a show that started out great then fell off the rails and had a terrible ending. Though there are some weak aspects of the show, some slow episodes and unsatisfying arcs and answers to mysteries, I think the good far, far outweighs the bad, and I say this for all six seasons, even season six which improves massively on rewatch.

Attached: LOST comfy.jpg (1280x1027, 363.84K)

No. [SPOILER] It's great. [/SPOILER]
youtu.be/T0YYU_WWOOc

>that the only place to go by the end of it was to cop-out and claim it was “heaven”

That's literally not the ending you stupid fucking retard. Have you even watched the show?

I liked the premise, but then it turned too much to a horror show with jumpscares and what not so I never watched past whatever the episode was with the black fog and I think a really gross disgusting body of a pilot. Too much.

Lindelof and Cuse hat absolutely no master plan and no fucking idea that the intriguing premise would devolve into nonsenscial mumbo jumbo about magic and literal gods on the island. They made it up as they went along and every moron with two working brain cells couls see it.
It was not heaven tho.