Le anti establishment socially outcast h4x0r

>le anti establishment socially outcast h4x0r
>has sex in the very first episode
>wagecucks at cyber security company as a code monkey
>his master plan is just giving people free money
Show's name should have Mr. Normie, not Mr. Robot.

Attached: mr_normie.jpg (463x469, 30.16K)

I remember when this show came out and somehow retards at r9k thought the show's name had anything to do with them

i liked that all the villians were sexual degenerates.
>tranny ends killing himself in an attack of delusion
you probably never gonna se this again.

I hated this show, but more than that i hated all the faggots that tried to recommend it to me
Same goes for all the other netflix garbage that gets shilled here for a few weeks then INSTANTLY FUCKING FORGOTTEN when the checks stop coming in

End of an era. The last tranny to commit suicide onscreen.

First season is good, got bored of it by season 4, i think the show just gets lost up its own ass as it goes on

the first season was alright. it nosedived from there. I made it to the ending but the ROI wasn't worth it

Why are y'all so stuck up on this?
The world is filled with sluts, it is easy to have sex with women. Not to say that the one he had sex with was a junkie.

>hacker group is a highly diverse set of characters from all walks of life
>antagonist is a nordic white who has gay sex (but only to manipulate and isn't even gay) that kills hobos in his free time

even S1 is crap

dropped it in episode 2 or 3

'Mr. Normie' it is.

Just like real life

Tyrell was the main protaganist of the show you fucking moron
if you failed to realize that then you are too low iq for kino tv
go watch the book of baby yoda or something

real antagonists are a tranny and usurers

They don't show it though. However in episode 3 when there's a man on man anal sodomy scene, they make sure to show the pounding, and the guy ejaculating, and then reaching for the towel to wipe up his semen while the other guy says "i like being dirty".

It's not the checks that stop mate, the advertising and the algorithms move on to the next thing - and alas.... the mob follows.

yea that's why he died alone in the woods unceremoniously halfway through season 4

First season was lightning in a bottle. Season 2 had a cool twist going, but after that they added too many characters and kind of dropped the whole world debt reset plot which was the only thing keeping me interested.

>try to watch this show way back when it came out
>the hackers have an arcade hacker lair
>they repeatedly say tech abbreviations out loud (e.g. universal serial bus)
>sixth sense ghost keeps following the main character around but not interacting with anybody else
>one of his master plans was to infiltrate this giant building and guess a random security guard's password on the spot without knowing anything about the guy
>it works
yea i'm thinking this show was embarrassing cringe garbage. no clue how they made 19028390 seasons of it.

Attached: thumb_disdain-for-plebs-plebeians-tony-kornheisers-why-know-54147386.png (300x347, 64.62K)

he didn't die he went into the blue light. if they don't show the death on screen then it didn't fucking happen you low iq fuck

>white Chad is one of the most based and honorable characters depicted in the show
>Le evil old white man turns out to be actually decent person
>Actual villain is mentally ill tranny who wants to literally turn back time
>On top of that, "she" is a chunk

Tell me again, how exactly is this show not absolutely based?

Wasn't the white chad literally getting his asshole blown out in the 3rd episode just for a promotion or something like that? Then he completely bailed on wife and kid like a nigger until season 4?

>completely bailed on wife and kid like a nigger until season 4
Uh oh somebody didn't watch the show

You got me, I got filtered early season 3

once again you fail to understand what the show was really about

Based. Fucj the pollard troll