What does Any Forums think of the jubilee channel?

what does Any Forums think of the jubilee channel?

Attached: E7776F21-883C-4C58-868D-D6C38F822DE3.jpg (3464x3464, 936.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M7tRIH0V2U0&t=186s
youtu.be/a6qInn2DOng
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Women of color are always based. If only there was a way to impregnate them with 100% white babies then the White Race would be saved.

How much are a coomer losers these zoomer males are that they considered man in drags as "woman".

The ladies at least see through these bullshit.

Attached: 1605868376509.jpg (750x757, 194.72K)

Colossal yikes

Are all of those men fags or what's up with this?

it may be yikes but she is right you know

One of them is wearing a
>men can be feminists too
hoodie, it’s funny how he’s obviously trying to get pussy or seen to be a nice guy yet all the women disagree with him

This is not a vote on the actual question, it's just a representation of how much danger of getting cancelled each participant is in if he answers truthfully on the internet.

The harley queen bitch is kino
youtube.com/watch?v=M7tRIH0V2U0&t=186s

It’s their actual genuine answers in the picture at 5:10 youtu.be/a6qInn2DOng
but I understand what you mean, the two guys don’t want to get cancelled and the other guy is a FtM so that’s why they disagree. Women know nothing will really happen to them like losing jobs so they’re fine with being truthful

I clicked on one video and it was a bunch of ugly people reading shit off of phones. is this what you watch in your free time? this is so mindless

it's fine.
good to see such a real diversity of people have opinions. But Any Forums will hate that no matter what.Any Forums will hate it so it's perfect

in this moment he knew he fucked up

Attached: 3.jpg (339x755, 15.84K)

in my experience men who simp for trannies usually do it because they're unironic misogynists and want to see actual women suffer as much as possible

>jubilee
This channel feels so NPC-esque and vaguely sinister. It feels like a marketing team of aliens trying to present demographic information on humans to present to their alien bosses.

Sounds like whole lot of cope from closet fags.

The sky blue bitch is such a karen. Shut up for a second, bitch, and LISTEN.

It's probably former incels lying to themselves
>Tranny pussy is still pussy!

pretty much this, people who simp for them basically just want everyone to be male, but some to look female so they can jack off too also people who become transgender are super misogynistic or coombrained. their idea of a woman is some le hentai bimbo cum goddess

>she
There are no women on the internet user

One is black, one is a woman thinking it's a man, and one is a snake in feminist clothing.

The women say that transwomen dont go through what actual women go through, and that "femininity isnt what a woman is"

Of course the comments are shitting on the women calling them wrong or "yikes"

And for the female hygiene one, I love how people go "BUT GIRLS IN [Insert 3rd world] CANT AFFORD PRODUCT"
Like, just use towels or something, lmao. The black girl was trying to explain this is how black women do it in the ghetto but of course the commenters cant believe that.

LMAO at the cucks white knighting troons and getting BTFO

the guys are just afraid of getting doxxed and cancelled. the sheboon can get away with it.

their argument for what makes a woman a woman is a specific set of behaviors and not biology. if you're a woman and you don't fit this specific set of characteristics obviously you're a man. sorry honey I don't give a shit that you still think you're a woman, you're a mechanic and you have short hair. women don't have short hair and aren't mechanics. get with the times

If trans women are women then why use the word trans? Shouldn't it be women are women or transwomen are transwomen then? It's in the fucking name.

The negress and the pro-life bitch are kind of cool while the men are massive cucks. Bros, are feminists the good guys?

"Tomboy" coomers unironically think like this.

That ranking is absolute bullshit. The goth and the bimbo girl should be first. Then the plain one because she's the closest to a wife material. The others can fuck off.

this, it's basically a category of fear, brown people are above the law so they can say whatever they like

It’s funny how they disagree on almost everything

Attached: 9272CC80-7D42-4A27-A962-5436DF838C50.jpg (2262x1284, 1004.37K)

They're all dressed like shit.

A lot of "TERFs" aren't so bad. The ultimate filters are whether or not they support abortion and believe in wage gap myths. Some of them hold basic individualist and liberalist values which I can respect.

I'm a White supremacist and you're retarded

one of the problem lies with allowing doctors to promote butchered as sex change, imagine if heart change meant cuting a part of your lungs and making something that resembled a heart but didn't do anything that a heart do, they couldn't get away with it.
Yet with genitals they can make a hole and call it a day, no new testicles, or ovaries, or uterus, nothing.

Trans women don't have wombs, trans women don't have vaginas, trans women didn't grow up getting eye fucked by 40 year old men on the way home from intermediate school, trans women don't have periods. They're not women, they're a third gender.

Black women don't do that in the ghetto. We have stores n' shiet just live everyone else. We have shoplifting but at least in the RAW it ain't so bad. I don't get what 3rd world countries have to do with our nation though.

*They're not women, they're men.

nobody is saying trans women are literally identical in all ways to cis women. it can be a relevant distinction to make depending on the context, in the same way you could talk about a blonde woman or a brunette woman, while still acknowledging that they both fall under the general category of woman

I mean, true, but if you dont have it on hand, Ive seen rolled up paper towels/toiler paper.
Maybe it was a 90s thing.
But I also agree about the 3rd world, someone else brought it up and Im like, I dont give a fuck about places like India.

t. faggot

>they're a third gender.
No, they are mentally challenged men pretending to be women.

Also, best Jubilee shows are Middle Ground and Spectrum, especially with certain topics like cops vs criminals, the Gangster one, Men, etc.

Hidden Fake is shit because it's fandom bullshit.
Rate by whatever is meh.
and all the dating shit is bad.